Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Movies
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2011
      0 points
    Havent seen it sorry but my mate says "he can do anything so he makes a fucking sword..."
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Magnetoz:anyone seen it?
    I love superhero movies but have avoided Green Lantern after reading reviews. 27% RT.

Ah good stuff Scone, I wish I could forget Memento so I could watch it again fresh.

Seen Hesher? Loved that.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    Can you guys list some good movies? I'm into anything from action to comedy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Watchmen is the ultimate superhero movie for me. I didn't like it much the first time but the second time I fell in love and have watched it more times, each one making it better.
    Here's a list from my collection. It's hard to split some into genres but I tried.

Action:
    The Abyss
    American History X
    Animatrix
    Batman: Under the Red Hood
    Bronson
    The Chronicles of Riddick (preceeded by Pitch Black)
    Circue du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant
    Crank
    Crank 2: High Voltage
    The Curse of the Ring

Comedy:
    The 40 Year Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall and Felt Superbad About It
    Adventureland
    American Pie Presents The Book of Love
    Best Worst Movie
    Bio-Dome
    Blood on the Highway
    Botched
    The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie

Drama:
    Animal Kingdom
    Beautiful Kate
    Brokeback Mountain
    Brothers

Thriller/mindfuck:
    Adaptation
    The Beach
    The Butterfly Effect
    The Butterfly Effect 3
    Cube
    Cube 2: Hypercube
    Cube Zero
    Devil

Horror:
    28 Days Later
    All The Boys Love Mandy Lane
    Antichrist
    Blindness
    Buried
    The Burrowers
    Carriers
    Cherry Tree Lane
    The Collector
    Day of the Dead 2: Contagium (though a lot of other people think that sucked)
    The Descent
    The Descent, Part 2

That's up to the letter D. Let me know if anyone wants more haha

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2011
      1 point
    Dear god Green Lantern sucked huge dick. The only way it could have been gayer would have been if the dude made a giant green dick and sucked it. Seriously.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2011
      0 points
    Finally got around to watching The Last Exorcism, I liked it. It wasn't scary like I had heard (even my girlfriend watched it with no problems) but I guess it would be more scary for Christians, but I think it's a really good movie even without being scary.
    It did some unexpected things, kept me guessing throughout and kept up the tension very well.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2012
      0 points
    Winter's Bone is good. Slow and intense.

•  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2012
      0 points
    I watched the first Sherlock Holmes movie ( starring Jude Law, Robert Downey Jr. ) I thoroughly enjoyed it, it was action packed and caught my attention from the start.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 9th 2012
      0 points
    Thought it was a bit boring and formulaic myself, but I think a lot of it rests on Robert Downey Jr; people who like him like the movie, people who think he's cocky and annoying don't :tongue:

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2012
      0 points
    Does that mean you don't like the iron man movie sub?