Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - 4.2 Video
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   0 points
    I'm not sure what you nubs are talking about.
    I know of MD5, but probably not the MD5 you are talking about.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2011
      0 points
    .md5 models. It's basically an upgraded version of the .md3 file type. It should also allow for animated level models, which would be awesome.
    http://www.modwiki.net/wiki/MD5_(file_format)
    I think the biggest change is the ability to animate the models using skeletons rather than animating with blendshapes (which I think is what the .md3's use, without looking it up).

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
  2.   0 points
    Right...

I was thinking you were talking about the MD5 that has to do with checking the integrity of data.

Derp.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    I'd seen some of the stuff (from Del) that I would watch over his shoulder, which apparently I wasn't even supposed to be doing.. I still can't believe the devs outcast him cause they believed don.. :(

like I said before, they should have fixed up what was in 4.1 before moving to HD. lol, they used to released it in patches, everything pre 4.0 was minor fixes.. lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMOMOKO
      0 points
    Runamok:I still can't believe the devs outcast him cause they believed don.. :(

?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    AFAIK Del is outcast because the devs didn't like it that he left to join the open source thingy. Did something happen after that too?

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I'm disappointed the open source version died. It sounded like it had so much more potential.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    yeah that would have been great. i love open source

•  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2011
      0 points
    no, before the open source thing even happened, someone (lets call him 'slackin') was giving someone else (let's call him 'don') the 4.2 QA files, now when don got caught with the files, he told everyone that would listen that Del gave him the files.. so Del got shunned for sharing the files around, which is kinda shit really
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2011
      0 points
    Oh ok, they haven't said anything about that to me. Not that I'm best buds with them or anything but yeah, they have commented about the open source thing, so it must be a mixture of both things.
    That's rough that he got that rep for no reason :sad: