Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Travel
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeAug 6th 2012
      0 points
    England
    NZ - Between bay of islands and taranaki/national park.
    Singapore
    Florida, USA
    Spain (When i was a midget, so i cant remember it)
    Wales
    A few of the islands via cruise ship from nz
    •  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeAug 9th 2012
      1 point
    Chur, most of mine have had good currency exchanges for the NZD :)

Thailand
    Cambodia
    Laos
    Malaysia
    Vietnam
    Brazil
    Argentina
    Chile

Nek stop Pacific.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2012
      0 points
    You've got a pretty diverse list there SmaKa, Slovenia's an unusual number?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeAug 10th 2012
      0 points
    Err yer. It was back in 1994 and I got lost. The war was on in yugoslavia, i was in Croatia and I don't speak Croatian. Bit hectic with many refugees escaping from towns and taking any rooms (for free) they could get into. I was near an interesting building that i was exploring( fake donations surplus) and I saw a walkway around the back. Turned out I illegally crossed the border. After a long walk and finding a town i finally got back and went through a border checkpoint (massive argument to not lose my Aussie passport, not a happy bunch of soldiers). Full on crazy. Did a lot of really dumb things in Croatia in hindsight (example:tank blockade near the Serbian border). War is interesting. At the time it was depressing and scary and at times wonderful. Totally changed when I went back in 2004 and 2011.

In hoping to travel again but this time with my family. Wife and child. Missed them terribly on last years trip.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2012
      0 points
    Whoa, that's out there. What is it that you do, more or less?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    Work in manufacturing factory. Allows for ease of time away. Not what you were expected?
    •  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeAug 11th 2012 edited
      0 points
    Ah ok, nah I just thought that was a crazy time to be cruising that region - thought you might have been a spy! :bigsmile: :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      2 points
    I'm in my mid forties. Back then I was a goth and suicidal. Got rid of all my possessions in 94 and went on a one way trip to play tourist in the war. It taught me to enjoy the simple things in life. To smell the roses etc. it was a humbling experience. Now im married with a kid and loving life. Having diverse backgrounds both my wife and myself have a lot of places to check out.
    Me, born in Australia. Father Croatian from north east near hungary/Serbia rural, farming and winery.
    Mother Tongan grew up in Fiji, Scottish blood from naughty missionary (Scottish surname in tonga lol)
    Wife born in Australia. Father Scottish background from new Zealand.
    Mother American with German, French Canadian and american indian heritage.
    It's weird listening to how you ended up where you are. Need to respect the hardship it took to get you to exist in your beautiful country. I always thought my dad to be a bit simple cause he only got to year 4. He needed to work to help out his mother and 5 siblings that made it through child hood. His description of WW2 has never been portrayed in any movie I've seen. In his early 20s he left the family to walk across Yugoslavia to be a refugee in Italy for 2 years. Getting his 3rd choice of country he finally got to Australia. After a few years he got to bring over his sisters for something ridicules like $20 each. Learning about our nazi background I was suss on my dads preference for coloured women. He loves brown and yellow. His reading and writing is terrible. Things you think and judge your parents on in a child parent relationship is a bit simplified. Well for me anyways.
    Last year I saw him in Croatia. I asked him about things. From nothing but his clothes and what was in his pockets he made it to Australia. He speaks a few languages and many dialects. He understands a bit of Japanese. Still can't read or write well. Lives alone in a gorgeous fishing village on the Adriatic in his 3 story 20 bed 4 kitchen home. My life is uneventful compared to his. I enjoy simple pleasures and try to lift people's day when I see they may be down. That's a shit load of people.
    I love living on the gold coast, it's got lots to enjoy.

Ok back to topic... Where to go on your bucket list!

Italy, Canada, south America, cancun come to my mind. Oh and Spain. Japan a must.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2012
      0 points
    Cool, cheers - that's quite a background :)

Japan for sure. Africa always on the bucketlist list - deffo got to do the motorbike thing there later in life. Hoping to go to PNG or Solomons next year.

This forum beats the 4.2 debates going on elsewhere :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2012
      0 points
    4.2 has had a long long journey