Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Travel
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2012
      0 points
    I'm in Vermont atm which is in the USA just under Montreal. Chilling out here for a few more days then going on a road trip across some states until we get to Nebraska which is around the middle. On the way we're stopping at places like Niagra Falls. Kewl!
    Where have you cool cats been?

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2012 edited
      1 point
    I've lived and gone to school in Australia and Tonga. Lived also in Croatia.
    Travelled to
    Fiji
    New Zealand
    Singapore
    Thailand
    India
    France
    Germany
    Dubai (UAE)
    Slovakia
    Check republic
    Slovenia
    Hungary
    USA (new York,Vegas,Hawaii)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    NOWHERE :(
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    Runamok:NOWHERE :(

Where in new Zealand have you been? I've not seen much of Australia.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    like, Taupo.. lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeAug 4th 2012 edited
      0 points
    NZ
    Malaysia
    New Caledonia/Vanuatu
    Norway
    Sweden
    Estonia
    Latvia
    Lithuania
    England
    Holland
    Denmark
    ... i think that's it. but i am jelly Subbeh. get your junk out at Niagara, i hear thats what all the cool kids do :wink:
    Smaka's list is pretty impressive imo
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    Most major places in NZ
    Australia
    Fiji
    Rarotonga
    Samoa

jelly of all the places you guys have been. I'm really looking foward to travelling later on in life. Whats your favourite everyone? Or too hard to pick? :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    I liked New York and Paris. I could live there. Japan modern and ancient history looks awesome and I hope to do both sides one day. I love anime and I love architecture so its like on top of my bucketlist of places to go. Also every now and then I get yellow fever. Never had an asian though. Wife would probably be a bit peeved if I did so in the future. :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2012
      0 points
    I havnt left aus before . . . Plan to in the next few years
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeAug 5th 2012
      0 points
    Yeah great list SmaKa and Scorchy!

Outside of NZ I've only been to USA, Canada, Tahiti and Aus, but I've been to the USA heaps of times and lots of different states. Those who have been to the USA will know that each state is like its own country, especially when you compare ones like New York and Nebraska it's like different planets haha.

I really want to go to Japan and Scotland next I think. I hear Japan is like another planet too.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair