Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - ANZAC Community Alive
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoriFraze
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012
      0 points
    Hey,

Just a query to rocket, is ANZAC community alive still?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2012
      0 points
    Well I can't remember if it was ever "officially" closed down, but the game and voice servers have been removed, the forums closed down (though Decado still holds the newer domain just in case), and (to the best of my knowledge) all of the Admins have removed their tags and left it in the past.
    You may find the odd player with the tags on still, but they are merely aesthetic these days.

tl;dr: No, it's not.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthoriFraze
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2012
      0 points
    Sweet, Thanks for answering

So I can still tag
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2012 edited
      0 points
    You can still tag, but as I say, it is only aesthetic and to show you are from Aus/NZ.
    Though I would ask that you try not to disgrace the tag (personality wise, not skill wise) even if the community is essentially dead. :smile:
    Not that I can see you disgracing it. You're a pretty awesome guy. :tongue:

•  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2012
      0 points
    Since RS| allows multi-clanning, I'd have though it was the ANZAC community :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2012
      1 point
    Heh, RS is a clan, not a community. The difference being RS doesn't let any random without a bad reputation join and expect nothing from them but that they be respectful to other gamers.
    There are several Aus/NZ clans out there that allow multi-clanning (though RS is obviously the bestest evar right?) but none of them could be classed as the Aus/NZ community hub.
    That being said, I'm in no way a leader of RS so if the leaders decided to make it into more of a community than a clan (doubtful) then I take back what I just said, hehe. :tongue:

•  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2012
      0 points
    :smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2012
      0 points
    I can almost guarantee you will be the only one wearing the tags atm, although that is not to say it won't catch on :)
    I sometimes wear them for nostalgia :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
      0 points
    thats a big word Sharnyboy!!!
    :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    Took me months to learn how to spell just that word :sad: