Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Stupid of the day
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2012
      1 point
    I started this topic on another forum (whisper me if you want the linky). Thought I'd dual post. 
    Please share your or somebody you knows tragic day.

Driving home this arvo we have a 2 lane merge to the 4 lane motorway, in affect its 6 lanes for about a km. In that short part you get idiots overtake in the far left lane to get only 2m ahead (130km/h). Raining you really don't need the extra obstacles whilst merging. 
    Anyways I was wearing different smooth pants. As I was merging right while checking the idiots on the left I went for a crotch itch. Surprised at the nice smooth sensation, I accidentally nut myself. Feeling like throwing up and closing my eyes I slowly peeked to merge. Not sure if from fear of car accident or self nutting I luckily saw a tiny wee patch before I got to the shop. Fail fail fail. 
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2012
      0 points
    :neutral:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2012
      0 points
    lol, pretty gr8
  1.   0 points
    lol omg
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2012 edited
      2 points
    Having a hectic day, loads of stress all around a lady with a baby decided to come to our showroom. Everything happening for everyone it was chaos. I went down to showrom to get rid of customer.
    Customer could of been the hotter blonde little sister to Miranda Kerr. Carrying a 6 month old child I was thinking there was no way that was hers. It was. Her confidence was so strong she wore white skinny leg pants. So frickin hot. MILF. She caught me staring at her legs but didnt seem to mind. I sold her what she needed and allowed me to hold her bub. Very cute and I was honored she trusted me that much. Walked her back downstairs to let her exit through the showroom and I was intercepted by an old cranky ugly couple. I was like arghhhhh. Then a truck driver decided to show up after the factory had closed and he needed me to help. I yelled out for some showroom help so I could unload the late cargo. Idiot trucker blocked all the customers parked cars. Was going to be 5 mins so I knocked on their windows and told them to chillax for 5 mins please. One was of course hotty. She said it was fine and she'd watch me help unload the truck. *swing* I almost unloaded all right. Anyways the old couple were impatient and tried to drive their svu through a space a bike rider might get through. Idiots. Got truck done and he and old couple leave. Our work truck arrives and I quickly yell at them to stop or they'll hit the cargo. We all got it out of harms way so they could park the truck away. hotties car was still there and she was looking through the rear view. Weird. I thought Id better check she was ok and to tell her it would be best to leave before the next delivery came. Her side window was nicely tinted. I tapped on it, she lowered it with a nice big smile. she was waiting cause she was breast feeding. I was so embarrased I went red faced... and im half Tongan so thats hard to do(cause im brown)! The sound that came out of my mouth was like a special kid choking on the word 'oh'. sounded like ohhhhhh from a zombie flick.

My wife thought it was sort of funny. Sort of creepy. Told me I have too many hot chick stories I tell her involving me.
  2.   0 points
    You have an interesting life.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2012
      1 point
    SmaKa:I almost unloaded all right.
    Fucking gold!

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2012
      1 point
    Guy at work in his early forties is on $120k a year with custom sport utility vehicle (SUV) and a fuel card. On top of that he gets commission (can be between $500 to $2k week) and two bonuses a year of about $10k each.

Last year got into meth or cocaine or both with about 20 red bulls a day. Got fired. What a tosser. Now his wife and kids hate him they and want him gone. Last month he got a massive tattoo on his back saying FML.

People that think they are in control of illegal drugs they take, grind my gears.