Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Medal awards
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2012
      2 points
    Just in case you wonder what they were.
    Some are good others bad.
    Award: Touch Of Death
    Description: Award-Most Damage inflicted w/o a kill

Award: Needs to Duck More
    Description: Award-Most Head shots received

Award: The Neck Bones Connected To The
    Description: Most Head shots given (over 10 in a game)

Award: Trigger Happy
    Description: Award-Worst ratio for bullets/damage

Award: The Terminator
    Description: Award-Best Kill-Death ratio

Award: Defender of the Mushroom Kingdom
    Description: Award-Most Goomba Stomps in a game

Award: Wooden Spoon
    Description: Award-Worst player (Kill/Death ratio)

Award: Nobody Loves You
    Description: Award-Most to whom has been Team Killed the most (over 5 in a game)

Award: Mr Magoo
    Description: Award-Most Team Damage done w/o a Team Kill

Award: Needs a Bigger Tent
    Description: Award for camping in a specific unit location

Award: The UnaBomber
    Description: Award-Most Grenade Kills

Award: Dirty Harry
    Description: Award-Most Kills with a sidearm

Award: Golden Trigger
    Description: Award-Best Accuracy with an automatic weapon

Award: Golden Scope
    Description: Award-Best Accuracy with a scoped weapon
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    I've always wanted to know what these were, thanks smak :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Sweet!

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    Touch of Death and Terminator are the wrong way around Smaka xD there's also "World's Worst Terrorist" which is most self/team kills with HE nades (live ones, not splodes) over 5

also, I believe Dirty Harry isn't most kills, but most damage, more likely to get it with a DE than with a beretta

Needs a Bigger Tent is literally getting about 3 or more kills in the exact same location, I can't remember the exact number though, lol

I think Magoo and Terminator include kills, and are just "Most Damage" to team or enemy xD
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    Magoo is most damage to an allies without getting a kill on them. Based off Mr Magoo, an old cartoon character with giant glasses and horrible eyesight I think. :smile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2012 edited
      0 points
    I tested it ages ago, it's just total damage, kills or not (cause normally you get kicked after you kill 3 or more anyway)

and yes, Mr Magoo after the blind dude xD
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2012
      0 points
    Runamok:and yes, Mr Magoo after the blind dude xD

Then why do some people call me Magoo :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2012
      0 points
    <blockquote><cite> Magnetoz:</cite><blockquote><cite> Runamok:</cite>and yes, Mr Magoo after the blind dude xD</blockquote>

Then why do some people call me Magoo :(</blockquote>
    The other reason might be he was hung like a horse.

Like a female horse haw haw haw
    •  
      CommentAuthorkhaotik_lord 
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2012 edited
      0 points
    haha.
    i get the golden trigger one most of the time.. 25percent accuracy and a bit higher, m4 ftw. :wink:

cheers mate, wondered how you get those awards..
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2012
      0 points
    I always get nobody loves you :shocked: