Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Testers wanted
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2012
      3 points
    I've recently released an open beta of one of my websites and I need people to test it before I put it fully online. Once it's fully online it will immediately get thousands of visitors per day so it's important to do thorough testing first.
    The website is called dmb - Dual Monitor Backgrounds. The old version is here and the beta version, the one I need tested, is here.

2 kinds of people will typically visit the website:
    - The browser. This person just wants to find cool images to use as their desktop background. This is 99.9% of visitors.
    - The artist. This person wants to upload their own images to the website.

Any kind of feedback on things you think could be done better would also be great. Cheers :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2012 edited
      1 point
    (just from the 2 linked versions) I like how there's no ads :cool:
    wider is better for sure I reckon, most people with dual monitors have pretty big resolutions to start with
    new favicon looks cooler too, wow I'm noticing such small details...

new site looks simpler and more refreshing, and I like that
    latest images, with the preview looks cool
    the intro text is easier to read on the new one as well :smile:

nothing bad to say about the site at all really
    just wish I had 2 large monitors now... :bigsmile:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
  1.   1 point
    No ads is good.

Nothing bad to say about it really.

Plus, I looked around and I can't find the boobs section. I know it's there somewhere so you've done a good job of hiding it. Grats :cool:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2012
      0 points
    Hehe well the ads will be added when it's fully online, sorry. It's not cheap to operate such a popular website so ads keep it from being a money sink :smile:

2.   0 points
    Do you ask for donations on your sites because I'm sure you would get at least $50 a month.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2012
      0 points
    There's a donation link near the top of the homepage. Gets almost no donations. I think 3 total in the 6 years it's been online. Some products are suited for donation models but others just aren't. I do hope that the new version of the site will generate more repeat traffic though and repeat visitors are much more likely to donate.
    Anyway $50 per month would be nowhere near enough.

3.   1 point
    yea and if you went pay to use then it would sink... :(

ill check it out dude and get back to ya
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 5th 2012
      1 point
    A feature I'm working on now is allowing users to use their own Google ads in place of my ones on their profile and image pages. That way artists can make money via the website. *pats himself on the back for the idea*

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2012
      0 points
    I like it sub, looks sexy!
    *pats sub on the back*
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2012
      0 points
    Cheers mate :smile: The Google ads code is done now. After that I don't think there's much more to do before putting it onto the main domain. Exciting!