Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Shephards Application for Rs
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeFeb 2nd 2012
      0 points
    It's not that Sub, it's just compiled with the other things... like not posting on the forums after he said he would, after we told him that he hadn't.
    If that makes sense.
    •  
      CommentAuthorkhaotik_lord 
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2012 edited
      0 points
    hahahaha, classic read of this thread :p and good to see ya!. i just got unbanned from WC Sydney CTF for posting our clan website on it.... dude.

fyi dont post clan web sites on there. they said no more ban lifts on it :(.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Haha WC... I still remember when one of their admins got really shitty about me saying Swift was a hacker, basically calling me an idiot and there's no way he hacked
    He had reviewed the demo I submitted and in his all-powerful godlike wisdom declared that I was stupid for thinking it was proof.
    Then the next day Swift admitted to hacking.
    The admin (Rayne) suddenly went silent, funny that.

The moral of the story is: fuck WC admins. They have some cool members but I have no faith in their admin abilities.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    Raven/Rayne I think it was, but I could be wrong (he is the hot-headed one so I would blame him faster xD)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2012
      0 points
    Yeah you're right Runa, did they kick him from the clan or he retire or something? In that old thread his name changed to Tyberius and has guest status

•  
      CommentAuthorshephard
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2012
      0 points
    if u want I can have a some 1v1s with your crew on a server of yours?:wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      1 point
    shephard:if u want I can have a some 1v1s with your crew on a server of yours?:wink:

1v1's don't really prove anything in my opinion. Urban Terror is a team game and a team shouldn't rely on ones ability to perform and have the mindset "He's good at 1v1s, so we have a good player". At the end of the day, a champion team will beat a team of champions.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    What mag is saying is go clone yourself 5 times and scrim us.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    This clan places top priority on personality, skills are secondary to that. And we still don't know anything about your personality :smile: