Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - TV series
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRoboBunniE 
    • CommentTimeApr 29th 2012
      1 point
    HOARDERS
    you all need to watch the new season of Hoarders.. it will give you an amazingly awkward sensation that is the satisfaction of being normal ;) but secretly i wanna meet a hoarder!!!:shocked:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      1 point
    I'm a hoarder. I hate when my wife watches that show.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoboBunniE 
      1 point
    yea, my wife is a hoarder too.. :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      1 point
    Just started watching Breaking Bad, smashed through season 1, not sure what I think of it

*possible spoilers*

I just think the whole idea that he wasn't willing to accept help but he'd be willing to do something that's so wrong instead for the same end result is.... a bit of a plot hole. I just tell myself he just wants to do something illegal for fun and try to go with it. Not sure if i'll keep watching, does it improve?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoboBunniE 
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2012
      0 points
    This isbunnie the superBUNNIE!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      1 point
    tuk-tuk:Just started watching Breaking Bad, smashed through season 1, not sure what I think of it

*possible spoilers*

I just think the whole idea that he wasn't willing to accept help but he'd be willing to do something that's so wrong instead for the same end result is.... a bit of a plot hole. I just tell myself he just wants to do something illegal for fun and try to go with it. Not sure if i'll keep watching, does it improve?

keep with it man, fucking awesome tv show
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      1 point
    I'm enjoying Revenge and Once Upon a Time. Both of them keep me guessing to an extent, though I'll admit that I can't see Revenge running for more than a season or 2. There just isn't enough of a story for it to continue unless something strange happens.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      2 points
    I'm loving Awake, and of course Game of Thrones, and The Client List is a guilty pleasure since Jennifer Love-Hewitt is hot

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2012
      2 points
    SubJunk:a guilty pleasure

lol'd :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2012
      1 point
    ElScorcho: