Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - TV series
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2012
      2 points
    *resists all chance of possible spoilers* :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2012
      0 points
    I'm not too fussed over the show bones but I do like so far the show the finder which is in the same tv-verse (had a crossover epi 2) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1943524/
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2012
      0 points
    Got the Game of Thrones season 1 blu-ray the other day. I'll start watching it when season 2 starts airing. That way by the time I'm done I will have a few episodes of season 2 saved up :bigsmile:

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2012
      0 points
    I like bones Smaka:bigsmile: The characters are awesome
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      1 point
    Game of Thrones - Holy fuck I love this show. If you lot havent had read the books YOU FUCKING MUST. In most cases the moves/tv shows ruin the books or visa versa but for game of thrones it just makes it so much fucking better. I watched the tv before the books and it worked perfectly, the actors are so fucking perfect for the characters you have the voices in your head and the images in your mind the whole way through. If you think knowing the plot will ruin it you are dead wrong, they have enough similarities to ensure accuracy but the book allows you that much more detail that you see the characters and show in a different light. The books are fuck crack in word form, be prepared for large chunks of your day to disappear. So worth it.

Breaking Bad - I agree it is hard to get into but once you do you are hooked. The writing is ingenious and characters are awesome, one of my favourite shows to date.

Doctor who - love this show

Sons of Anarchy - You guys need to check this one out. Can be a bit slow at times but the way that it climaxes over seasons is amazing. Watch this for awesome biker action.

Walking Dead - first season is awesome, second is a huge disapointment
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I'm the opposite with Walking Dead. First season (except for the first episode) was a disappointment, and the second season so far (I'm only about 4 episodes in) is much better. SoA is best show ever.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    Scone:I like bones Smaka:bigsmile: The characters are awesome

I'll give it a go. I like bonses sister Jess from new girl.

So many girls on fbook just finished the season of Revenge. Raving about it.
    BSG >SOA
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2012
      0 points
    I couldn't decide between those 2 SmaKa. Both too amazing for comparison.

•  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2012 edited
      0 points
    SOA makes me cum everywhere. Just finished second season. holy fucking shit

walking dead second season just seems to do nothing and whinge about life the whole time. Get the fuck over it and kill some zombies. Although apparently I havent seen the final episode cause my vietnam copy didnt have it :(
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2012
      0 points
    I love all SoA seasons but 3 is the best IMO, you will go crazy for it.