Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - TV series
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2012
      0 points
    I loved BSG. GoT is better. Had a think about 'best shows', even my beloved arrested development has been almost equaled by modern family. Almost. It's pretty good but doesn't have high quality story arcs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah I think GoT is better than BSG too. I can't think of a show that is better than GoT with its combination of fast pace, believable dialogue, unpredictability, varied situations, character development, it has it all like no other show has.
    Other serious shows that are right at the top for me are:
    Brotherhood
    Deadwood
    Dollhouse
    Downton Abbey
    Pillars of the Earth
    Sons of Anarchy
    Stargate Universe

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2012 edited
      1 point
    Even though it's a bit comical now, back when it was new, Babylon 5 had complicated mini and maxi arcs.

GoT ticks all the boxes.
    Locations
    Sci fi
    Sex
    Character development/growth
    Villains u want to kill
    Villains u can understand
    Crazy bitches
    Myth
    Monsters
    Dragons
    Clothing/wardrobes fantastic
    Soundtrack
    Humour!
    Made up language you can now learn
    Mystery
    Surprises.
    Death of major characters.
    Intelligence
    Chicks love the show (bonus cause it gets them hornier)
    Books and comics to expand your understanding.
    Evolving intro (didn't realize but suspected then saw it)

If it was female I'd make with the perverted sex with it and make unusual offspring to amaze all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Nice list, totally true

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    P.S. just got a 3TB hard drive to replace 3 of my other HDDs. Woot more space!

•  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      0 points
    game of thrones gets fucking hectic. You lot cant even imagine what will happen. I could so ruin it all for you ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2012
      0 points
    It's different to the books
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      0 points
    The second season has twisted some small details but by and large it stays true
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeMay 29th 2012 edited
      0 points
    in my book the dragons were elephants. :neutral:

Of course I'm kidding. Have you read all the books ruby?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      0 points
    yeah, fucking awesome read, be prepared to be addicted