Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - MMA
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2012
      0 points
    U learnt breaking world class heavy weight fighters arms???!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2012
      0 points
    I haven't trained with UFC fighters so I can't really tell the difference but to me some of the guys I train with seem world-class in terms of jiu-jitsu, they are definitely worlds apart from me haha. Anyway when breaking an arm weight classes don't matter, a featherweight with proper technique can break a heavyweight's arm easily :cool:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeMay 28th 2012
      0 points
    Subjunk have you done that Struve move?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    Holy crap. UFC 146 is my favourite so far.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I haven't done the jumping guard part of it since usually when we practice we start on our knees, otherwise you just spend ages practicing wrestling to take them down instead of learning jiu jitsu, but yeah we do armbars all the time. What he did is one of the most common techniques but he is very good at it, plus the other guy just defended badly.
    It was a good card aye, stoked!

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      1 point
    Lol at Big country's prediction...  Then Wow. 
    Not knowing who that little boy JDS was carrying gave me a creepy feeling. 
    I don't like Struve, no reason though. Stipe who? Good work from him. New cro king?

I'd like to know the glove size Bigfoot wears. 

Big lads there. Segway, the burnt knight looking after the little bird is 6'6" and his larger bro is 7'1" on GoT!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeJun 7th 2012
      1 point
    The tommy toe hold show.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Haha that was pretty awesome except for the Arianny bit where it slowed down a bit

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      0 points
    I like his chan
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2012
      0 points