Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - MMA
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2012
      1 point
    fuck yeah forty six & 2 by tool, already excited for this clip
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2012
      0 points
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeApr 30th 2012
      1 point
    Yeah that was such a great fight, there used to be heaps of technical ground battles in Pride and even early UFC but you hardly ever see it anymore

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2012
      0 points
    Hahaha, copied from How I Feel In BJJ When...:

...I think I’m ready for my first MMA fight

Expectation:

Reality:

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 17th 2012
      0 points
    One of my training partners getting the armbar win with literally 1 second left on the clock haha

and then a quick armbar in the next match:

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 24th 2012
      1 point

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2012
      0 points
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    The sport that I train in 5 times a week is gay? How did I not notice this before? Fiance will be gutted

•  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
      1 point
    Gutted or pinned down getting some junk in the sub section hmmmm?

Now seriously what was he googling to find/ make that gif? Lolol

Seriously part 2: who looks happy and cool out of these 2? Go JDS!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Hehe I like both of them, but I've been a Mir fan since back in the day. Yeah he's arrogant but I like his interesting submissions and I never minded arrogance to a degree anyway
    Plus if you saw the promos it was JDS talking shit and not Mir. Mir was saying "I respect JDS and still respect Big Nog" and JDS says "Mir is not a man". IMO that goes beyond trash talking
    I like them both but I want Mir to win, hopefully with some amazing submission so that I can be taught it next week (we often learn the technique from the latest big fight)