Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Benefits of Learning Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2011
      0 points
    This is a cool podcast by Joe Rogan (UFC commentator and BJJ brown belt)
    Have any of you done jiu jitsu before?

_Tp7LP6ciU0

EDZZ5qZc6Dk

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      1 point
    On the button! Love Joe rogan.
    No havent tried it but I would like to. I have a mate who does it and muay Thai but haven't really talked to him about it.
    Maynard from Tool does BJJ:bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah man you should try it. I was doing it last year but this year I've been doing boxing instead but I'm bored of that now so gonna check out this new MMA gym next week.

•  
      CommentAuthorDelirium
      0 points
    Reminds me of the movie IP man, so much awesome fighting
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah it's really cool that movies are starting to have good fighting in them now. It's only in the last few years that movies have started to have realistic fighting instead of stylised fighting

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    but everyone fights like jackie chan irl!
    You tried muay Thai klaus? Cause I'd like to do that more than BJJ. Then I want some fights:bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2011 edited
      0 points
    Yeah muay thai is great, I did it as a teenager for a bit like 7 years ago, gawd i'm old... but yeah at this MMA gym I'm checking out next week they will have it so I'll be back to that.
    Muay thai is a lot of fun and very useful. I would say though that jiu jitsu is the most useful for real fights. They're all good though but yeah, in terms of keeping safe on the street jiu jitsu is better.
    Are there any good gyms where you are?

Edit: Well actually I should be totally honest, what I did 7 years ago was American style kickboxing instead of Thai style, but they are similar so I think of myself as having done a bit of muay thai before

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    There's a FightShop where you can do BJJ and muay thai and not sure what others. That's all I know of. I haven't really been to a fitness gym in ages, just runs and home workouts :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      1 point
    Scone:There's a FightShop where you can do BJJ and muay thai and not sure what others. That's all I know of. I haven't really been to a fitness gym in ages, just runs and home workouts :tongue:
    Wicked as, you should definitely give it a go aye. There are things about yourself you can never learn until you have done martial arts, I think it's really important especially for guys.

•  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    Yeah agreed, plus it's a handy life tool.
    What belt are you? It takes a long time to go up belt doesn't it? I heard that there's only something like 10 people on 6thdan black belt or whatever the top is.