Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - 3 Year Anniversary!
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 27th 2011
      3 points
    It was on this day 3 years ago that Red Skies branched out into Urban Terror.

Khaotik_Lord and I decided that the clan we were members of, TK, was on a downward spiral. The new recruits were OK in terms of skill but we didn't get along with them, and since I was already leader of Red Skies in other games it made sense to continue the name.

We founded this clan a bit differently than some, with our emphasis being more on personality than skill. I think that is the main secret to our longevity; while other clans who focus on bringing the top skills together fail within a year, we are still going strong.

We still have 5 of our original members: Rocket, ElScorcho, RoboBunniE, Khaotik_Lord and me.
    I feel like I have had the real privilege of knowing Rocket at a critical stage in his life; over the last 3+ years we have seen him grow from a teenager into a man I'm proud to call my friend. Without him we wouldn't even be around anymore!
    ElScorcho has made so many contributions to this clan, I can't count the amount of times he stopped me from making quick decisions, as well as been a great guy to talk to when I need to vent RL frustrations.
    RoboBunniE is one of the sweetest women ever and I still have nightmares about walking past her as she hides in a corner and dying without even seeing her. She can always make me laugh so much!
    Last but not least, Khaotik_Lord, you're a real inspiration for everyone around you. Your humility, humour, generosity, skill and over-all good nature is awesome and I couldn't have asked for a better person to lead the clan with.

Other long-time (from our first year) members who are still active are Lucifer and Scone (haven't seen shoe or mrBob for a while, still love you guys, though!). I have so many great memories with all of you guys and I really think of you as original members as well.
    Lucifer is so much fun, whether he's getting a rise out of people or camping some of the most inventive spots in the game, and is so important to this clan.
    Scone is a blast and must have the best patience ever to still show such great dedication (turning up to scrims and practices) despite having the worst net in the history of the planet.

Our other members, EricWright, Magnetoz, NuclearAge, Ruby, tuk-tuk and Sorry... You're OK too. You can stay :tongue:
    No really, we're so lucky to have such a great group of guys who somehow with all our differences manage to join well together.

Well that's my anniversary writeup, I didn't go over it at all because I'm in a rush so I apologise for its roughness!

Here's to 3 more years!

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   1 point
    oh yea!, and dam its been 3years.. my where does the time go!!!!!!!. yea also viperdh was also in the first few to join as well but he is now in uk? hmm somewhere overseas doing something!.

Rock on RS! :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah man, Viper was awesome, wish we still had him but yeah moved away. Ah well our new guys are awesome too :cool:

2.   0 points
    true dat! :bigsmile::cool:
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    gah, i'm OK! Damnit I thought I meant more to you guys. :sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2011
      1 point
    Oh babe you're more than OK, I'm just playing it down so the others don't suspect anything

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      2 points
    Far out! 3 years already?
    It's been a great 3 years guys. The difference between my old Halo clans (and even MoB, -TK- and 3lite) and this clan is amazing. This is the only clan I can truly say is like family. All the other clans are based upon conflict and that can really screw with a guy.

SubJunk, we wouldn't be around without your epic dedication and hard work on the forums and in game. You gave us what I class as the best forums I've ever used, you gave us awesome executables, you work tirelessly to ensure everybody is happy with the programs we use, and you're a generally awesome guy. You're also extremely forgiving, and I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for that trait.
    So thanks for all the hard work and happy times Subby man.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      2 points
    Fuck yeah RS

Everyone else wrote more then 3 words so I'm adding these so i don't look lazy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRoboBunniE 
      1 point
    hi guys, i know i havnt been around lots and lots, but im trying..... hard... i love you guys, and its been such a pleasure to know you all and watch you grow (old) tehehe, i class you all as family! and its an honor to know any/all of you.
    you have made me laugh, squeel, cry, rejoice.(mostly in the dark, and i still havnt seen most of ur faces ???wierd)... and without subby, rocket, and scorchy.... im forgetting someone.... oh well :wink:.... this clan wouldnt really be alot, so PROPS TO YA!!!
    (ill say it seen no one else will) I LOVE YOU ALL...
    *ganstar tone* BOOBIES FOR LIFE MOTHERFUCKA *something that looks like a gang sign or Cerebral palsy*

:cool::shocked::tongue::wink::bigsmile::wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      1 point
    Guys, you are all so awesome. Another three years easy. I have really enjoyed playing with you :shocked: and getting to know you guys, I never thought I would form such a bond over the interwebz so thanks guys.