Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Battlefield 3
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   0 points
    I'm also sure that MW2 uses an updated version of the engine in MW1. MW3 uses exactly the same of EVERYTHING.

Rip off ALL the 11 year olds!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2011
      0 points
    Runamok:some of the game errors say "MW2 has failed to start" it's so funny
    Pwahahaha, win xD

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Lol they didn't even bother to do a find/replace of MW2 to MW3? Ultra lazy

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    yeah, it's here
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorThehated 
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2011
      1 point
    I'm a seasoned BF player, clocked up max rank on BF3 with 60 hours.Here are my pro's and cons on both games:

MW3
    Good:

Solid singleplayer and that Co-op specops stuff. COD does it better than BF3 here.
    Classic fast paced cod action we all know and love (for about a month or two, then we never play it again).

Bad:

Nothing new from MW2 apart from a few guns, skins and maps and the introduction of one game mode.
    Graphics are exactly the same as MW2.
    It's 100 bucks for all that, waste of money.

BF3
    Good:

Substantial online gameplay, ground, vehicular, airborne warfare across all maps. You can do more than just shoot stuff, alot of the game is focused alot on teamwork (great fun when on vent with people).
    Graphics are vibrant and miles ahead of MW3, if you can run it all on ultra, it feels like you're in a real battlefield.
    Lots of unlocks and a cool scoring system keep you interested forever.

Bad:

Some glitches here and there (deploy glitch on tdm maps, arms/legs sticking through walls etc)
    Battlelog can be a pain in the arse when connecting to servers.
    Singleplayer is about 5 hours long, still pretty good, but nothing compared to online player (or cod's campaign).

It all depends what you're into, COD is an arcade style shooter, not much focus on teamwork - you just jump into a pub and dom all the rands for a bit of a laugh (cod can be funner than bf3 here and there, because you don't have to worry about ranking up or being in a teamplay situation). BF3 is a realistic shooter, where teamwork is a factor in the overall outcome of a game. Conquest and Rush are the modes most people play for the full bf3 experience, but there's even tdm aswell for all the cod fans (no vehicles, just guns). kp10 have a competing team in bf3, we all play every night for a few hours, if you get bf3, let me know and you can join the platoon.

tldr: bf3 > mw3 by a longshot.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMoo 
      0 points
    I has a NVIDIA GeForce GT 430, and quad core AMD Phenom 2 X4 840 processors. I be able to play game? and i have 4ggb RAM
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah Moo, it will work fine for you. Maybe not at full resolution or graphics settings but you can find a balance between them.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorThehated 
      0 points
    copypasta from kma forums

yeah that card is a bit shit, type in render.drawfps 1, tweak your settings and aim for at least 35+ fps.

My card looks like this: http://www.modders-inc.com/modules/NDRe ... D-6870.jpg

but i still run it all on low settings for the best playabilitity, graphics still look awesome aswell.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeNov 22nd 2011
      0 points
    Heh, I run it on ultra with noticeable fps lag xD
    Btw, I have BF3 obviously. RocketMaster7 if you wish to add me.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
  2.   0 points
    I need a new PC to run it but I have no money :sad: