Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Battlefield 3
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2011
      0 points
    Anyone playing the beta?

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   0 points
    I would seeing that it's on the iiNet FTP so I can download it quota-free, but I don't think my GeForce 6150SE could handle anything more than WoW or UrT.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2011
      0 points
    I'd love to, but the 4GB download kinda puts me off... since that is 2/5th's of my my download quota (which usually gets nearly used up each month).

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    I tried it and wow it's soo different. Most times when I got killed I didn't even see any enemies. Fuck...

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Oh god, it isn't like bad company 2 is it? >.<

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Probably. All I know is that it makes me feel like a noob. The netcode is great though, I hit everything I shot at. A nice change :tongue:

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      1 point
    You should be used to feeling like a noob sub =P
  2.   1 point
    SubJunk:Probably. All I know is that it makes me feel like a noob. The netcode is great though, I hit everything I shot at. A nice change :tongue:

Sounds like the Counter Strike players won't be playing it then.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2011
      0 points
    Just bit the bullet and downloaded it myself. I have to say I agree with you Subby. It looks and sounds AMAZING (though I have yet to see the supposed "fully destructible environments" they were talking about at one stage), but half the time you can never see the guy who killed you.. at least, not until the kill cam comes into effect.

Sooo, my Pro's and Con's list:

Pro's
    -Looks freaking amazing
    -Sounds freaking amazing
    -Animations are awesome
    -Hits seemed pretty good

Con's
    -Kill cam. A snipers worst nightmare. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME EA!?!
    -You hardly ever see the guy who killed you. A side affect of having so much prettiness in the map I guess, though it may also be what appears to be reduced hitpoints (when compared to BF2) giving you less time.
    -The transitions between stances seem sluggish.
    -Strafing is too slow imo.
    -They've gone and done the same thing they did with 2142. They compressed the classes down to 4 classes. A STUPID and LAZY decision made (most likely) so they didn't have to balance as many classes.
    -All in all, while it may look and sound amazing, it doesn't feel like the good old battlefield franchise.

However in saying all that, I never did play a lot of any of the battlefield series online, so I'll reserve final judgement on the game until I can try the singleplayer (which I hope includes skirmishes, and not just campaign) and the vehicles, because the vehicles are what really made it BF to me, and from what I've seen in the beta, there isn't as big a focus on them (I haven't seen any in other words, though I know they are going to have vehicles in the release).

3.   0 points
    *Enters random thread*

I heard that they introduced a new map which includes tanks and jets and choppers.

*Awkward silence*

*Leaves random thread*