Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Chickenfgtpotatnotpro
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2011
      0 points
    alright, fair enough, but one thing. please don't replace s's with z's, its one thing that fucks me off more than jewish holocaust

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    also, you think im bad? ask nick what i was like couple years ago in HG/TJ days

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorShade
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2011 edited
      0 points
    hey chicken.

lets just say, i wouldn't be sad if you were in the holocaust.

love, nick

oh and yeah blackie used to be the biggest fuckwank shitstain in the days of HG and TJ. you and psycho / greatmilenko such fgt scrubs.
    www.clankma.net
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    remember how we stole the clan away from necronox, then posted the audio on the forums?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH:cool:

•  
      CommentAuthorShade
      0 points
    hahaha nope i was after that i think, i dont even remember there being forums. :S

wait no hellguards.tk or something
    www.clankma.net
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    ya, me and milenko kicked necronox (the previous leader) from the clan, banned him from all servers, hacked his FB and email, then told him on TS that he is a fat loser and we kicked him from clan, he was all "But I'm the creator, you can't kick me"

It was hilarious

•  
      CommentAuthorShade
      0 points
    lol you rat bastard!

why did you kick him, i dont even remember a necronox ?
    www.clankma.net
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    i honestly cant remember, but i think it something stupid like his voice pissed us off or something

•  
      CommentAuthorShade
      0 points
    bahaha you bastard, i have vivid memories of those days.

i remember we used to play super man alot, god i fucking hated that map :shocked:
    and dealy plaza, same shit different map.

and you just used to rape me because you were a pro sniper at the time haha.

and some random arena map we used to play, with lots of grey box things and spawns where you could wall jump onto the roof.
    www.clankma.net
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Erm Wtf?

Flame/Hate War Much?