Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Urgh.
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2011
      0 points
    ChickenPotato:
    tuk-tuk:Delta Force

Which ones did you play?

I cant actually remember the name of it, there was A LOT of sand in it, rofl.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Moo:i don't really have the time to get stuck into a MMO. and i get too bored.
    Yeah I'm the same way. I've thought that with every MMO I've tried (dozens) except for DDO and Vanguard.

Rocket:Shattered Horizon looks cool. Don't have the time to play it right not, but might check it out done the track. I've always wanted to make a game like that. Didn't realise one had actually been made.
    Cool, let me know if you get it and I'll jump on

As for classic games, give me Alex the Kid, Sonic the Hedgehog, Duck Hunt...

For N64 my fave was Forsaken (which btw is now a free game for PC available here). Forsaken is like Shattered Horizon; they both have full freedom of movement (called 6dof, standing for 6 Degrees of Freedom) and the levels are designed with that in mind. It's a whole new experience and when you're used to moving like that other games feel so limited

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorTukker
      1 point
    might give that a go when i get back home to my pc
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    i haven't tried the pc version in about a year, there has been a lot of development since then. but i remember the keys were set up weirdly by default so i had to customise them. but maybe they fixed that by now

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    Forsaken seems strange so far, i just wobble everywhere while I shoot, any ideas?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    tuk-tuk:Forsaken seems strange so far, i just wobble everywhere while I shoot, any ideas?
    oh ok, i guess that means they didn't fix the default keys after all :tongue:
    just go into the settings and go through them and that will fix it (since i remember going through the exact same thing as you did last year heh)

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    fuck lightning lasers, those little things are impossible to kill.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    oh man i'm so gonna play that game tomorrow. are there any servers up?

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    No idea, im just mucking around
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    man, Sonic the Hedgehog, I remember playing that on Sega :bigsmile:
    ------------------------------------------------