Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Windows 7 Perfection Netbook - AMJ
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2011 edited
      0 points
    Hey all, to anybody that would like to try out a modded netbook/laptop/old xp pc version of w7, i have a copy that is just absolutely amazing

Details -

Windows 7 Perfection x86 Netbook Edition:

I decided to do another netbook/older PC OS since they seem to be the most popular and alot of people still are using older hardware.

This one is called "Perfection" because it simply looks and runs like it. I hope you'll agree.

Also, in this build I decided to fix a problem that Micro$oft and MSI refuse to adress:

The dreaded "Missing CD-DVD Driver/Missing SATA
    Driver" during installation.

I slipsteamed the missing drivers into the boot WIM and hopefully corrected that issue.

MSI users: Please post feedback, as I
    do not own a MSI to test on.

UPDATE:
    Props to user fuente1: He helped me nail down the missing MSI driver and has confirmed this now works with MSI PC's.

Removed Components (aka junk on netbooks/old PC's):

-Speech Support
    -Welcome Center
    -TV Tuner Drivers
    -Language Packs (English and Japanese only, others may be installed later)
    -Windows Media Center (use VLC, it's better anyways)
    -Windows Media Player
    -Bitlocker
    -Manual Windows Setup
    -Natural Language (used for advanced search, not language support!)
    -Tablet PC
    -Easy Transfer (no upgrades)
    -Windows Help (only useful for noobs)
    -Games (download your own better games, lol)

Post Installer Apps:

-Office 2003 Professional
    -VLC Media Player
    -UltraISO
    -xDark Firefox (thanks n0ak!)
    -xDark Foxit Reader (thanks n0ak!)
    -xDark Cleaner (thanks n0ak!)
    -xDark Chrome (thanks n0ak!)
    -xDark Miranda Fusion (thanks n0ak!)
    -xDark Mozila Thunderbird (thanks n0ak!)
    -M$ Silverlight 4.0

Fully Installed with all post installer apps takes up only 8GB.

Please read the included tutorial on how to install via bootable flash drive.

NOTE: Post installer is automatic in this build due to noobs asking how to start it again when they restart before it is finished.
    If you don't want a particular app, just uninstall it.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT RESTART WHEN YOU SEE THE "PREPARING YOUR DESKTOP" AT THE FIRST OFFICIAL START UP - THE POST INSTALLER IS FIRING
    UP. ALSO, IF YOU USE THE DAZ LOADER, DO NOT LET IT RESTART IF IT ASKS. JUST CLOSE IT AND CONTINUE.

If you enjoyed this upload, please leave nice comments and post your success stories.

Feel free to PM me if you need help.

If you share my work, please include "by AMJ". That's all I ask.

Please help seed!

AMJ

I'm having no probs on my old piece of shit NEC VERSA M540 so you should be fine also!

<a href="http://www.demonoid.me/files/download/2491211/6509735">l33tness here</a>

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2011 edited
      0 points
    leave comms plz

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2011
      0 points
    <required comment> You lost me at "old xp pc version of w7". I failed to get my head around this contradiction. </end required comment>

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    it is a version of x7 modded to work with older pc's that cant run above winxp, as i stated, i have an NEC VERSA M540 that is running it

•  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      0 points
    you may aswell have typed in japanese
  1.   0 points
    copypasta
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Well I think I understand the first part of that sentence (and hence where I got lost) now, but that last part is beyond me xD

•  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    my laptop is about 100000000000000000000000 years old, srsly, it was made by cavemen and shit

2.   0 points
    My old laptop is a beast.

2.13Ghz Celeron.
    1GB RAM.
    120GB HDD.
    Integrated graphics chip.

I can play Crysis on max settings 100FPS.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Cute. :bigsmile: