Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Steam
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2011
      0 points
    css is pretty awesome, especially for your aim. Get good at css and your aim will sky rocket.

also fuck you rocket, hl1 is so many more betters than hl2
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    I played HL1 for years without getting bored, i'd still play it now but I lost my EHD.
    Then you have HL2. I got bored before I finished the first game.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Wut?! Wut?! I'm the opposite lol. Idk, maybe it's because I'm too visually orientated, but I thought the story was better in HL2 as well, so idk.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    There was storyline to HL2...? All I learned was that nobody liked the combine and they were aliens or something.
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    and suits are good

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Yes there was a story lol.... it wasn't exactly hidden. The story is expanded upon in Ep 1 and 2 as well.

•  
      CommentAuthorTukker
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2011
      0 points
    Shrubbery:css is pretty awesome, especially for your aim. Get good at css and your aim will sky rocket.

also fuck you rocket, hl1 is so many more betters than hl2

what he said.

steam account jezemylol
  1.   0 points
    There's nothing wrong with my aim, I just like to shoot fast (that's why I use the ak on semi in urbs), and there's not a gun that suits my spamming needs in CSS.

And yes, it took me a while to discover that there was a storyline in HL2.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTukker
      0 points
    ChickenPotato:There's nothing wrong with my aim, I just like to shoot fast (that's why I use the ak on semi in urbs), and there's not a gun that suits my spamming needs in CSS.

And yes, it took me a while to discover that there was a storyline in HL2.

you kidding? theres glorious spamming guns in CSS. GLORIOUS
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Yea, if you want to hit everything but the barn door 2 paces in front of you...