Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Steam
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeJun 26th 2011
      0 points
    I know that CP. But even on the console you can either pay or pirate. I was getting at the fact that there are some games worth paying for.

@b0n3z, if you think they aren't worth paying for, there is something horribly wrong with your head. :tongue:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
  1.   0 points
    I bought Orange Box for $20 with Portal, HL2, HL2 Episode 1 and HL2 Episode 2 in it.
    And then I finished it in a few hours and didn't touch it again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    :O!!! Replay it! I demand it!

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    LOL AT FINISHING HALF LIFE 1 AND 2 IN FIRST ATTEMPT IN A FEW HOURS.
    no.
    get out, big bullshitter.
    Half-Life 1 is in the orange box too, you didn't touch it I bet and it's the best game ever made in the genre.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Hmmm, na I think HL2 was even better tuk-tuk xD

•  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
    • CommentTimeJun 27th 2011
      0 points
    Rocket:Hmmm, na I think HL2 was even better tuk-tuk xD

im too high, please tell me thats a troll.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Nope. I'm totally cereal.

2.   0 points
    Half Life 1 isn't in the Orange Box for Xbox 360. It might be in it for PC, but it's definitely not for Xbox 360. (I know, I was a consolefag when I bought it, feel free to flame).

By the way, I just bought CS:S, I'll pwn all you noobs later with my fail spray.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    CS:S? Really? I really don't like CS:S myself. I reckon UrT is way better. But that's just me. I always found the graphics to be really yellow (probably because every single bloody level is yellow or grey) and there always seemed to be lag, regardless of whether you were online or LAN. Plus of course the fact that your bullets will inevitably hit everywhere BUT where you want them to go, while the enemy will be able to put every bullet into your head through the crack in a door. As illustrated by a recent image somebody posted xD

3.   0 points
    That's exactly what I got from the few hours I have played it before.

My aim is pretty good, but I can't land a single hit.

And to make shit worse, the download isn't working from 3FL, so it looks like I can say goodbye to some of my quota :(