Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - 3vIL's Happylication
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2011
      0 points
    He needs more doubt in his posts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSideswipe
      1 point
    Fuck off.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2011 edited
      1 point
    3vil:In all honesty I have treated Magneto with 0 respect, it is understandable if I do not get into the clan as I can be very immature, but in all honesty I think I have changed and I know that you probably wont believe me but it's all I can say.

just saying some shit that you reckon is true doesn't make it true. you need:
    a. evidence that proves your position is factual
    b. independent sources verifying the evidence provided is true and not fabricated or misrepresented
    kgo
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    ^ i would like to refer to previous posts

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSideswipe
      0 points
    ElScorcho:just saying some shit that you reckon is true doesn't make it true.

Exactly Scorcho says he is good, doesn't make it true.
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    I swear, every application he's made has said he's changed over the space of the last few years. I had to delete his SECOND app for [SG] because of how shameful it was. Seriously.

Fuck off 3vil.
    •  
      CommentAuthorc 
      0 points
    3vil:In all honesty I have treated Magneto with 0 respect, it is understandable if I do not get into the clan as I can be very immature, but in all honesty I think I have changed and I know that you probably wont believe me but it's all I can say.

In all honesty, you are still full of shit. Why don't you stop stealing aliases and quit listing clans that you have never been in in your applications you fuck face.
    http://clan-ex.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=325&start=50
    http://clan-ex.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=461
    (Scroll to my posts)

Gargle bees you lying jacknut. Walk into a door of dicks and blast yourself with your own piss.
    Help all of us and play this game offline.
    -cyn
  1.   0 points
    c:Walk into a door of dicks and blast yourself with your own piss.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    Would you kindly explain why you have treated me with 0 respect?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      0 points
    why cant you just die