Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Marijuana
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeJun 1st 2011
      0 points
    ChickenPotato:
    Also, you might enjoy the effects of it, but nobody else wants your second hand marijuana smoke.

Speak for yourself :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Na, all I really want from a browser is fast speed, and accessible favourites tabs. Something chrome does impressively well imo.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
  1.   0 points
    The thing I hate about Chrome is that it won't automatically delete my history like FF does.

Don't ask me why I want to delete my history.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    ChickenPotato:But, it has been proven that operating heavy machinery whilst under the effects of it is just as dangerous as being drunk.
    How would you like to be injured or killed in a car crash because the other guy was stoned?
    OMG I KNOW RIGHT THEY SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE IT SO YOU CANT DRINK OR DRUG WHEN DRIVING. . . owait
  2.   0 points
    There are already laws preventing people from driving whilst under the influence, but some people still drive drunk, amiright?

If weed became legal, there would be more people driving under the influence of drugs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Just manually delete it.... it's what? 3 extra clicks? Anyways, doesn't matter. Everybody has their own preferred browser and there isn't a single browser out there that is perfect for everyone.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
  3.   0 points
    Rocket:Just manually delete it.... it's what? 3 extra clicks? Anyways, doesn't matter. Everybody has their own preferred browser and there isn't a single browser out there that is perfect for everyone.

That doesn't mean we should stop arguing!
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Maybe if people didnt already drive under the influence of drugs that would be true
    Your also assuming that the instant it becomes legal lots more people are going to start using. Cause I dont know anyone intrested in it who doesnt already use it.
    And the people who do drug drive are going to be the exact same people who drink drive so i highly doubt the numbers are going to be alot higher maybe the rare guy who doesnt drink but is still stupid enough to get stoned and go driving?

Anyway i dont even have any personal experience with drugs i just think its stupid to make something illigal because it can cause accidents because of stupid people. A dumb ass can kill someone with a fork but forks arnt illigal because of something that can be done with it.
  4.   0 points
    How about if somebody is interesting in drugs, but doesn't use them because it's illegal.

Do you think this person will start using drugs once they become legal and you put them right in front of the person?

Legal drugs == more users.
    More drugs users !== higher population.
    Therefore, if drugs become legal there would be a higher ratio of drug users to non-drug users.
    Nobody wants this; it will make the place more dangerous.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      2 points
    Your right and while we are at it lets making driving illegal it makes the place more dangerous. We can all ride horses instead . . . Actually come to think of it people could fall off so we better all walk. Everyone would be fitter and live longer that way.

And like i said before. The kind of stupid person is who is gonna drug drive is exactly the kind of person who already drink drives. If you wanna make the world less dangerous make stupid people illegal.