Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - I have beaten the addiction!
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2011
      0 points
    yeah I agree. Rift has a different kind of look to wow that allows them to do some pretty fuckin cool things
    Rift also has a fucking cool class system that shits all over wows imo
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      1 point
    damn you are making me wanna play more Rift now. wish i had more time for gaming

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    I disagree, the graphics of the latest expansions areas were updated and they ARE impressive in many places, the older content you saw was however, not upgraded.
    The engine was also a major issue, it didn't support many things, for example, my warrior has heroic leap. I can in theory jump anywhere within 40 yards, in reality I couldn't go up any slopes with it due to the engine being crap and producing an error every time
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    tuk-tuk:they ARE impressive in many places
    screenshots or it didn't happen :cool:

•  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2011
      0 points
    I don't actually have any screenshots dated within the last 6 months, I just checked O.o
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    couple of WAR guys play lol, feel free to post there, they should get back to you they are entirely to keen on it :p
  1.   0 points
    I used to love WoW, but everything went to shit when WOTLK came out.

It used to actually be fun getting stomped every two seconds on my first character (Druid). If you don't know, Druids had absolutely nothing going for them way back then.
    But when WOTLK came out, even my Druid could kill multiple mobs at once. And those Death Knights? The only people who played them were 10 year olds. Spamming Heart Strike-Obliterate-Heart Strike-Obliterate-Death Coil (repeat) was all you needed for decent dps.

The graphics have been improved, but having improved water effects etc. does not make up for an outdated engine and low res textures.

It's like a never ending cycle of them screwing up and making a class overpowered (Shaman/Rogue Pre-BC), then bringing out the nerf stick, and people are getting sick of it.

This RIFT might be interesting to try, though. It will be nice to see an MMO that can rival WoW for a change.
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    lol.... Heard of healer druids? Them, alongside arms warriors were the BEST in arena. The only rival healer in WoW was a priest.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    ChickenPotato:It will be nice to see an MMO that can rival WoW for a change.
    IMO there have been many that have been better than WoW, but were too difficult to achieve the wide fanbase.
    Vanguard is to WoW what Chess is to Checkers :tongue:

2.   0 points
    Back when I started playing Druids weren't even that good at healing.
    And I was a balance Druid (Dun be hatin', I was 10).