Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - I have beaten the addiction!
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   0 points
    I stopped playing WoW a few months ago.

Did I mention that I started played again last week?
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2011
      0 points
    I'm confuse.
    •  
      CommentAuthorifly 
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2011
      0 points
    I do!
    Name: dyla
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2011
      0 points
    Added :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2011
      0 points
    my mate just got this new rift game and it looks fucking good
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah Rift is good. It's not revolutionary but very polished. It's the only MMO to be a real threat to WoW so far.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  2.   -1 points
    Nothing can beat WoW.

WoW is the borg, all competitors will be assimilated, and resistance is futile.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    WoW is crap. Rift actually looks pretty cool.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    WoW was the unbeatable game, until now. The players are tired of how they're being treated recently, i'll give you some background.

The original game (pre expansion) was very difficult, everything was time consuming and the rewards were few and far between. Raids required up to 40 people. This made the community very close on servers and epic gear felt amazing to aquire.

The first expansion, The Burning Crusade was at what most considered the perfect level of difficulty. Blizzard treated the customer suggestions with respect and listened when they needed to. Content was also released at a good rate, with original ideas for encounters. Most people didn't see end game, but they had other ways of enjoying themselves, including "twinks", where you made low level characters, gave them the best gear and stomped battlegrounds :3. This expansion brought the first realm transfers. No faction changes.

Second expansion, Wrath of the Lich King. Decent idea, poor execution. Blizzard made the game easy... the first tier of content was cleared in a week of its release. Final tier of content was nerfed so hard (a 30% buff to damage dealth, player health and to healing was implemented, making it faceroll.) There was a guild called which raided the top tier content in rare gear, which is below the first tier of content, (gear goes Grey/Trash -> White/Common -> Green/Uncommon -> Blue/Rare -> Purple/Epic/Raid Worthy) this guild cleared almost all of the top tier content wearing blues and greens.
    The community turned to crap.

The newest expansion is so easy that people are just leaving, also the community is ruined, trolls EVERYWHERE. Rift is beating WoW. Nobody I know who left for Rift has come back.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2011 edited
      0 points
    Yeah what tuk said.
    Plus WoW's graphics are laughable and have been for years. Sure it's one of the reasons it has been successful (because any shit computer can play it smoothly) but that has been one big reason for me not playing it much. I try it after each update to see if they improved them yet but it still looks like a game that was released in 2004 - whereas UrT for example was released in 2000 but has been upgrading its graphics so much with each update that it is much better graphics than WoW.
    Don't get me wrong, if I liked WoW's gameplay I would look past the graphics, but I have come from MMOs that are much more complicated and difficult so it would be hard to get into the simpler game; players usually go from simple to complex and not the other way around.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair