Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Bin Laden is dead?
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2011
      0 points
    funny listoning to all the news reports saying

"obama is dead"

and

"President obama authorised the attack which during the seige obama was killed"

lmao
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2011 edited
      0 points
    hahaha yeah the typos are going crazy in the news.

plus i walked into a shop today and they were playing the radio, and this famous radio presenter on a big channel was saying "now what scares me is will the arab world retaliate? and what do the taliban do now?"
    i nearly found out the address of the studio and went there and grabbed him by the collar and yelled BIN LADEN KILLED WAY MORE "ARABS" THAN AMERICANS OR ANY OTHER GROUP OF PEOPLE YOU IGNORANT FUCK, THEY ARE CELEBRATING LIKE US AND P.S. AL-QAEDA IS NOT TALIBAN

then i flipped out and trashed the shop and ran away screaming

seriously though i think if you are a radio presenter who will be heard by thousands of people i think you should either stick to talking about the things you know well, or learn about the things you don't know if you must talk about them

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   0 points
    That gives me the shits when people do that.

I think that people should stfu about the things they don't know about.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    moar

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 7th 2011
      2 points
    and

•  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2011
      0 points
    NuclearAge:What will america do now for there quest for oil?

bin laden didnt have much to do with oil
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    but he was in a oil rich part of the world :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      0 points
    still didnt have much to do with oil lol
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    He was a reason for the U.S. to invade, that's why he was important.