Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Auckmageddon
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeApr 7th 2011
      0 points
    This would be so cool if they had a UrT tourny as well. Us Aucklanders would take it out easy methinks.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    would be awesome

ring em up rocket and complain theve missed the most important game of all :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Hahaha, I might actually email them if I can figure out how to, and suggest they incorporate it in a future tourny.

•  
      CommentAuthorchops
      0 points
    Team Qtown would rape.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Doubt it. I don't think enough of you would want to travel to Auckland xD

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2011
      0 points
    took me 3 seconds and 2 clicks to find out where...

http://auckmageddon.com/contact/us.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I hadn't even bothered trying to look yet lol xD
    But cheers for saving me the effort. :bigsmile:

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Hey, how about we all write in and suggest it? Might get some better results that way yes?

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Here's what I wrote:

Hi there, I have a suggestion for a game you may like to incorporate in a future Auckmaggedon. I'm sure you get plenty of these suggestions, so I'll try to keep it brief and backup my suggestion.

Urban Terror is the game. It's based on a mod of Quake 3 Arena but it's completely standalone, closer to CS:S than Quake 3 Arena in my opinion. Urban Terror has the biggest NZ community I've seen in a game other than (perhaps) huge titles like Call of Duty. I personally know of about 8 Auckland players, and over 80 NZ players (keeping in mind that these are the players I keep in touch with, not the total number of players). Urban Terror (or UrT) will run on nearly any system. UrT is constantly being upgraded by the dedicated Dev team, and community mappers are constantly pumping out new maps to supplement the standard maps, keeping it interesting.

Anyway, it's something for you to consider, and I for one would be interested in participating in a tourny, should one be incorporated.

Regards, Chris

Ok, may have exaggerated a little with the numbers, but meh, it's for a good cause xD

•  
      CommentAuthorchops
      0 points
    80!!!!!!