Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Bullied kid stands up for himself
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2011
      0 points
    thread derailed, for the 2nd/3rd? time.. lol

I like the 5 ft 10 as opposed to 175cm, just because it means you don't sound like an ass for knowing EXACTLY how tall you are, lol

"oh I'm about 5 10" xD
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Runamok:thread derailed, for the 2nd/3rd? time.. lol
    It's RS... what do you want from us?

Runamok:I like the 5 ft 10 as opposed to 175cm, just because it means you don't sound like an ass for knowing EXACTLY how tall you are, lol

"oh I'm about 5 10" xD
    Well how about, "around 1.8 metres."

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    Eh still sounds weird Rocket :p
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    CP I know you're just trolling as usual but since I care about things like this I'm gonna ignore that.

People's height gives no advantage in a fight. The thing that gives advantage is arm length and that is correlated with height so that's why significant height advantages often equate to fighting advantages.
    However people's arm length typically varies by a lot, so it is almost as likely that someone who is 5'11" will have longer arms than someone who is 6'0".
    Not to mention that a one inch height advantage is highly dubious since an inch is such a short amount that it can be made up for by many things like posture, different types of shoes (outdoor shoes like army boots increase height by a lot because of the thick soles), etc.
    If you ever watch a fight sport like the UFC or K-1, if one guy is 6'0" and the other is 5'11" they won't even mention the height or they will call it "nearly identical".

That is my argument. Boom.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    I'm guessing subby wins?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Magnetoz:I'm guessing subby wins?
    When has he lost? :bigsmile:

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    lol rocket you're so good to me :tongue: *whispers* i'll give you the money later

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2011
      0 points
    Lolol. I'll be waiting behind the dumpster.

1.   0 points
    SubJunk:CP I know you're just trolling as usual but since I care about things like this I'm gonna ignore that.

Me? Trolling?

I have no idea what you are talking about.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2011
      0 points
    *pushes sub over and grabs the money*