Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Bullied kid stands up for himself
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMar 14th 2011
      3 points
    Ah so good

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2011
      5 points
    What a little cunt. He deserved another one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeMar 16th 2011
      2 points
    I love how the bigger kid was honourable , and just left it at the throw, he could of done more serious damage. Respect for the big guy.
  1.   1 point
    If you are going to retaliate, do it properly.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2011
      0 points
    lol! epic throwdown, what a champ :bigsmile:
    tuk-tuk:What a little cunt. He deserved another one.

hell yes, smart ass little fucker
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2011
      0 points
    He was on the news, the reporter asked " have you learnt your lesson? " the kid replies " no, uhm, I mean yes "
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMar 22nd 2011 edited
      0 points
    Now that I've had a chance to think about it I realise that was wrong of me to jump on the bandwagon with this video.
    It's easy to imagine the events before the video painting it in a different light; maybe the fat kid was bullying the little one and then backed off when he stood up for himself, and the video started at that point which skewed portrayal of events

There were several times at school when I would fight people because they started shit but people would spot us after that so it would seem like I had started it and I would end up getting in trouble.

I'm not saying that is how it happened but the point is we can't know.

2.   0 points
    Nobody wants to pick a fight with me because I'm so much bigger than the rest of them :cool:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMar 23rd 2011
      0 points
    bigger = slower!

•  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2011
      0 points
    Ah chicko, you little qtpie :p