Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - The Triple-Twenty Rule
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeFeb 21st 2011
      0 points
    I was going to get it when I intended to go into the airforce, but since they rejected me I don't think I'll bother. I'm going to be doing computer work for the rest of my life so it is likely they will just deteriorate again. They've stabilised now *touch wood* so I'm hoping I won't have to get new glasses for ages.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    my left eye sees some lights blurry, has something to do with an infection I had in my eye a few years ago that left a scar, not cool
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      2 points
    Lucifer:Did you get lotsa pirate jokes tuk?

We even had a pirate day :D
  1.   0 points
    :( Hopefully I still have a few more years before my eyes go to shit. 8 hours + a day of looking at a screen doesn't help me either.
    •  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2011
      0 points
    another good thing to do is to look out a window for 30seconds then hold your hand out in front of your eyes with one finger up. Then slowly focus your eyes into your finger. Really good for the eye muscles. An eye lady taught us that one.
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2011
      0 points
    oh yeah nice one shoe

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2011
      2 points
    all what you need to fix the eyesight is the teh nakedz thread in multiple zooms. :bigsmile:
  2.   0 points
    All we need is for people to start posting high res images.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2011
      0 points
    lots of mine are high res. i did a 6144x4096 one recently

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  3.   0 points
    Link?