Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - DCUO
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   0 points
    I believe WoW is around $14.90, last time I checked, which was never.
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2011
      0 points
    Chicken is correct.
    •  
      CommentAuthorApoc
      0 points
    Lol Chickie. Well, $15 is 3/4 of me pocket money, so I could easily do it, lol. Maybe I'll try for 1 month, see how it goes. I'm assuming you have to buy it at the start. So like, 60 or so bucks then + 15?
  2.   0 points
    The actual WoW game is free.

So it is perfectly legal to go and borrow your mate's CDs and install it. What you pay for is the little code on the inside of the box that lets you make an account. This code can only be used once.

And Blizzard often gives away free codes to people who have lots of games like Starcraft 2 on their Battlenet account, but don't own WoW. And I believe you can get a good discount + free game time if you get someone that plays WoW to use the invite-a-friend thing. You also get a sexy mount.

Nao go bai WoW, and when you do, make your character on the realm Thaurissan (sp?), and make sure it is a Horde.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      1 point
    Lol pocket money. Go and get a job.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      1 point
    yeah get a job at a grocery store, it will be exactly like WoW
    just replace brand names with monster/fantasy-item names, and imagine your boss starts each sentence with "your quest is to:".

Your quest is to:
    Stack 12 rows of Mutated Swamp Rats (cornflakes)
    Stack 8 Unicorn Horns (sausages)
    Collect 5 Wizard's Spellbooks (trolleys)

the reward is some currency and the occasional item (secret santa, birthdays, etc)

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  3.   0 points
    Sigh at not being old enough for anyone to want to employ me :sad:
  4.   0 points
    LMFAO Subjunk
    •  
      CommentAuthortuk-tuk
      0 points
    Play frostmourne - alliance.
    I'm probably way better :tongue:
    But on a serious note, I can probably teach you everything you'd need to know to get started and more (i've played since release >.<)
  5.   0 points
    Get tuk-tuk to do invite a friend so you can get a 1337 h@x0r mount.