Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Minecraft
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorkhaotik_lord 
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2011 edited
      0 points
    lol sub.. your calculator runs heaps :) stfu :wink:

*runs to buy upgrades better than subs calculator* hehe
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2011
      0 points
    i can write BOOBIES on it at least! hours of fun

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   0 points
    hahaha yea no backspace for spelling mistake on that beast :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthormrBob 
      0 points
    ElScorcho:Is the reason i am still up at 5.30am... fucking OBSESSED :sad:

http://www.minecraft.net/
    You bastard, look what you've done... I hate you!

I'm trying to stay awake at work because I spent too much time playing the last two nights...

Didn't think I'd get hooked on it. I looked at the videos and downloaded. Started playing and was thinking "this is stupid, but lets build a small house..." And now I have some freaking random monolith of a construction... "I just put this here, and add this over here..." "Hmmm, that hill is blocking my view, it must go!" Its never ending! Literally! Apparently it will just add in new terrain forever! And all I keeping thinking about is what I'm going to create tonight...

Haven't found any gold yet though :(

Oh btw, great game! :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    exactly why i'm not trying it heh

•  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    cmon sub, you know you want to :p
  2.   0 points
    haha neither, ill stick with urt and whateva else i have :tongue:
    and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mrbob... left us for minecraft.... oh the pain.... and wb mate. good to see you are still around.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2011
      0 points
    Yea. I know I'd get hooked. So I'm not going to try it until (or if) I get some time. LOTS of time :P

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2011
      0 points
    haha yeah i don't like addicting games, i like ones that don't take up much time

•  
      CommentAuthorkhaotik_lord 
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2011 edited
      0 points
    urt is addicting :wink:, and yea urt takes up a bit of time.. and you like that :bigsmile:

but yea i can see how minecraft can waste a few days lol