Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Minecraft
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2011
      0 points
    meh too busy playing DCUO!

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    ChickenPotato:I play Minecraft, except I dun have a credit card so I was forced to get my copy of Minecraft from less-then-legal source, if you know what I mean.
    PM me if you want the link :wink:

props :bigsmile: always glad to see someone capable of figuring shit out and being a ninja :smile: as i can easily afford it i thought it was more worthy of my money than alot of games. also hoping as it's gaining popularity still they might sort out the multiplayer with my money :tongue:
    SubJunk:meh too busy playing DCUO!

seriously? is it actually good? i heard it tops out quickly and becomes boring because there's no more leveling up etc.? only thing stopping me :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    yeah i've heard that too, i think there is good endgame content though.
    people said the same thing about DDO which i also play, in that game you level up quite quickly but when you reach max there are still tons of quests; levels are just numbers.
    after reaching level 126 in Rappelz (which took about 2 years of dedicated playing) i realised that it's not about the destination but about the journey.
    people who just focus on getting to higher levels are missing out on the potential fun of the game. at least that's how it is for me.

there is a vid about the endgame content here
    don't get me wrong though i only just bought it on Sunday and i'm not very far in so maybe it gets crap later, but so far it seems very cool, plus i have always had a boner for superheroes so my bias might blind me. i heard "superhero mmo with real comic storylines" and immediately was sold :smile:

•  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    SubJunk:yeah i've heard that too, i think there is good endgame content though.
    it seems very cool, plus i have always had a boner for superheroes
    i heard "superhero mmo with real comic storylines" and immediately was sold :smile:

i will rely on you for some more feedback over the next couple of weeks while i squeeze out my craft fix :tongue:
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    good plan

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Yeah i was thinking about buying it but my friends who did are already back to playing it 50/50 with WoW.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    people who play wow know nothing of mmo gaming (that includes you mwahaha)

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Lol . . . They actually made it alot better with cataclysm
  1.   0 points
    SubJunk:people who play wow know nothing of mmo gaming (that includes you mwahaha)

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

I play WoW.

Level 82 Warlock + Level 80 Death Knight.

Haven't played much since cata came out though.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      3 points
    lol