Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - I cannot think of an appropriate title for this thread.
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

1.   0 points
    Sure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2011 edited
      0 points
    SubJunk:i thought we would get a big presentation with coke and hookers etc? i am disappoint

LOLOLOLOL!!

seriously though, i think we have a sticky about how to app? as in a real one (although the c interpretation is reasonably accurate and you must read it).

i believe the legit one is something like:

alias(s) past and present:
    previous clans:
    how b1g are you:
    what are your fav boobs:
    how many bj's are you prepared to give Sub:
    rig:
    loadout:
    do you have a mic... actually just get one (if you can't save the sum of $5 for one over the course of a few weeks go directly to the Lucifer dungeon of pain and skull penis rape, do not pass go, collect a smack in the head on the way out)

etc etc. anyway have a troll of the forums i'm sure there is actual guidelines on this somewhere.

oh, if you have technical questions we are rly gud and love to help you but ask google first or be expelled from the intehwebz... and society. everyone will be better off.

AND, how much do you love chicken and potato? CAUSEIFKNLOVETHATSHITMASSIVE!!!!! nomnomnomnomnom :tongue:
  2.   0 points
    Okily dokily.

Aliases: ChickenPotato.
    Previous clans: [R*] and k||
    How b1g are you: No comment.
    What are your fav boobs: No comment.
    How many bj's are you prepared to give Sub: No comment.
    Rig: It fails.
    Loadout: LR, DE, Kevlar, Laser, Medkit
    Do you have a mic?: Yes, vent works fine but I cannot get mumble to work properly.
    How much do I love chicken and potato: Lots.

And thanks for the offer of answering technical questions. I'm sure I will need that all the time.

That was a joke, ha ha, fat chance. (+50 internetz to whoever gets the reference)

If you want more info just ask me whatever k.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2011
      0 points
    Portal, again. lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
  3.   0 points
    +50 internetz to Runamok.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Yay Portal :D
    Btw, Black Mesa just offered me a job.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
  4.   0 points
    Nowai!

At the risk of trolling my own thread, Watch this video ->

It's still alive from Portal in Minecraft!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I already saw it! Has epic win all over it.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      1 point
    haha nice one scorchy :tongue:
    yeah he asked me if we had a template and i decided i would rather see what he comes up with

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    msn or xfire det's bro?