Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - ALIIIVE!!!!
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2011
      4 points
    Hey Bitches, i'm back!
    was a bit of an ordeal (fb post enhanced for WAR and RS):
    the dealio:

admitted myself for chest/shoulder surgery to have a/some rib removed to allow blood to be pumped into my arm properly. symptoms began over 2 years ago when the artery saw how huge my biceps are and had a sad/fat day.

as i was being extubated i had a coughing fit and bit down on the tube whereupon my lungs began to fill with fluid, doubly choking me almost to death i'm told. they filled my lungs with high pressure gas and forced my lungs to absorb the fluid back into the blood stream.

on regaining conciousness i had a number of important facts to convey to medical staff immediately but couldn't speak so they eventually allowed me a pen and paper. i wrote 'you are pretty' and gave it to the hot nurse, she then "gave me some drugs to help me forget some things" so i don't remember what else i wrote.

later, while lying there connected to morphine drips, blood pressure monitors, ecg's, oxygen masks, nebulisers, vacuum drains and under the influence of LOTS of mostly awesome drugs, i figured out how to use facebook from my phone, sort of. kept me Slightly entertained.

after 12-18 hours i was turfed from ICU to the regular post-op ward. spent about three hours there and was told my bed needed to be changed. being in no position to argue i said sure and the large suitcase/vacuum drain and morphine drip and me were sat in one of those visitors chairs next to it and it was dragged out. the nurse comes back a few moments later and says; can you wait here until dinner time? it had just turned 1.00pm, and was kosher enough to know this, i looked at the suitcase attached to my chest then the drip attached to my arm, pressed the 'give me fucking drugs' button, looked at her and aid, THAT IS OVER 5 HOURS AWAY, LOOK AT ME, WHY DO THINK I AM IN HOSPITAL? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I AM VERY SICK?!! needless to say moments later my brand new bed arrived :)
    i spent the next several days suffering through the good, bad and ugly of nursing, injections and drug management. another high point was when two nurses walked in with the fucking manual to the suitcase i was connected to looking confused AFTER telling me i was going to be disconnected from it... i also made every nurse explain every fucking thing they were doing to me/giving me because they were clearly so well informed...

the only ongoing problem is my 'funny bone' feels like it now lives inside my armpit which is a bit unpleasant bit will be fine in time and the general chest soreness from the boob implants. so basically i am fucking sore!
    list of possible side effects of some fucking expensive epilepsy drugs they sold me for the nerve pain:
    dizziness
    lack of coordination
    viral infection
    ...feeling drowsy
    feeling tired
    fever
    jerky movements
    difficulty with speaking
    temporary loss of memory(amnesia)
    tremor
    difficulty with coordination
    double vision
    unusual eye movement
    new or worse anxiety
    feeling agitated or restless
    panic attacks
    trouble sleeping (insomnia)
    new or worse irritability
    acting aggressive, being angry, or violent
    acting on dangerous impulses
    an extreme increase in activity and talking (mania)
    other unusual changes in behavior or mood

and my favourite

blocked OR runny nose. you may notice most of these items can already be attributed to me.

i suspect i will be able to play urbs by the end of the week but won't do long stints for awhile yet and looking forward to having more time for RS support soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      3 points
    sounds like an ordeal man, glad you made it! scary stuff :shocked:
    also some excellent hilarity in the story-telling :wink:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    <3 Scorchy. Been following this story on facebook for awhile now. Though I've not known who the hell it was because I fail at connecting real life names to player names sometimes LOL. Good to have you back man *pokes scorchy in the ribs* :bigsmile:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
      0 points
    Scary :O
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Dude i can see your nipple =O
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    lol! AND i was thinking of you mate :wink:
  1.   0 points
    whaaa scorch thats one helluva journey. hope you recover swiftly. god speed!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2011
      0 points
    Take it easy man !
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeJan 25th 2011
      0 points
    lol, god speed :tongue:
    cheers guys
    •