Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - ex` tagstealing and calling our clan shit
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2011
      0 points
    Well no offence guys, but when you fuck with someone with power (or someone who knows someone with power), it's highly likely you're going to get what you asked for :tongue:
    Trust me, I've had plenty of time to learn that, hehe. Anybody remember the Dec vs Rocket flame war on the old ANZAC forums? Reason I brought that up is because we really went for each others throats, nearly drove the each other from UrT entirely, but now we're best of friends and often talk (though Dec doesn't play UrT much anymore for a completely unrelated reason).

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Earlier today I talked to Fr33 about it, since we both happened to be on AGS at the same time.
    I apologised on behalf of the clan and we had a good game together. He said he was banned from this forum (must have been ages ago) and I said he is welcome to sign up again.
    I would unban him but I can't find his account anywhere for some reason.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
      1 point
    I'm unbanned off ags and me and Fr33 are talking on mumble :]
    •  
      CommentAuthorChickenPotato 
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2011 edited
      1 point
    ...And they all lived happily ever after...
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    That's good news brendan :smile:

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    ChickenPotato:...And they all lived happily ever after...
    lawl hopefully

1.   0 points
    :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Lol sweet :D

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorTwitch
      0 points
    I put in some good scores as rs ringer but I guess I'll use a diff name from now sub ;)
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    awesome to have you scrimming with us though don't get me wrong :smile: