Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - ex` tagstealing and calling our clan shit
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2011
      0 points
    You'd have to have permission from a leader.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTwitch
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2011 edited
      0 points
    u guys havnt said no thru the many scrims ive done that for.
    •  
      CommentAuthordft
      0 points
    Mag, vex, cyadjgajdgadad.

Pull your fucking heads in and people wont be saying shit about you.

All you do is mouth off about people behind their backs and you expect to be treated fairly? GTFO.

fkn think you control the world.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
      1 point
    I realise what I did wasn't right, I've taken it down the picture knowing it was childish, I'm sorry.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      1 point
    Look, this was all childish from both parts but I understand what we have been doing wrong I will try to prevent it in the future, it's not doing me or anyone else any favours by carrying on the way I do. I do agree, we do need to pull our heads in and act more mature.
    •  
      CommentAuthordft
      -3 points
    i just thought ill put my reply to fr33doms topic here.

Learn your place, don't go fucking around like dick heads behind their back or it will come straight back at ya.

You deserved todays ban and people like Mag etc will be next.

Fuck just wait till i have a pic of your little 9 year old face.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
      0 points
    Mag didn't do anything, It was mainly Cyanide and I, I posted the first picture, if you have to blame anyone, blame me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      2 points
    Twitch:u guys havnt said no thru the many scrims ive done that for.
    fair enough, maybe they didn't know about the rule. it's no big deal but now you know about that :smile:

brendan:I realise what I did wasn't right, I've taken it down the picture knowing it was childish, I'm sorry.

Magnetoz:Look, this was all childish from both parts but I understand what we have been doing wrong I will try to prevent it in the future, it's not doing me or anyone else any favours by carrying on the way I do. I do agree, we do need to pull our heads in and act more mature.
    thanks you guys for taking responsibility. i'll have a talk with khao about how he thinks we should proceed to contain this situation.

i would like to say that i am ashamed it has got to this stage and i wish i had seen it sooner. i have seen lots of threads on forums making fun of fr33 and because of that i didn't realise that this one was taking it too far, honestly i just wasn't paying attention to it.

on behalf of this clan i want to apologise for all offense caused

p.s. banned dft for that last post. he had reason to be upset but took it too far. throwing people's apologies in their faces is no good in my books.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2011
      0 points
    Wow, dft banned me on ags :/
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
    • CommentTimeJan 20th 2011
      0 points
    He tks me :|