Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - UrT HD Public Alpha
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeDec 28th 2010
      0 points
    Most of you have probably already heard about it but in case anyone hasn't, the public alpha version of UrT HD has been released.
    Official link

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    I'm waiting for the full to be released.
    •  
      CommentAuthor3Mp3r0r
      0 points
    doesn't run for me... comp too old :sad:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Ooooh, I didn't hear about this. Thankee!!! Will try naow!

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeDec 29th 2010
      0 points
    waiting for full to be released, i only want to download it once :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Meh... not as exciting as I had hoped. I've really only seen 3 differences.
    -Higher res textures (the ones that aren't placeholders anyway). This is good.
    -New guns. Hmmm... well the default secondary gun is pretty awesome. I think like 50 bullets, but idk how powerful it is. The new pistol is SHIT. Without actually playing online, I'd say it's basically the DE with a huge re-cock time. So it takes ages between each bullet >.<
    -A huge amount of specular. I understand the excitement of having some decent specular effects... but seriously mappers... WOOD. DOES. NOT. SHINE!!!!!!! Nor do bricks for that matter. Grrr. Use your new toy sparingly. :tongue:

Oh, actually 4 differences. Now the characters do a little dance when they die. Actually... a big dance. It's like a whole break dance sequence before actually falling to the ground (which might not be too bad if they were just injured... but falling from a huge height and lemming... well you wouldn't unsplat yourself to do a dance sequence before dying would you?)

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Actually, I stand corrected. The pistol doesn't have ages between firing it. It just has a random animation that makes it look like it does (unless it is meant to have a huge time and I broke it....)
    But I'm pretty sure the two new pistols are just the Beretta and DE with new skins atm xD

•  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    that's usually what they do with placeholders :P there's 2 new secondaries, 2 new pistols and they've added flash nades back in, for god knows why.

bot_enable 1
    addbot puma
    addbot boa
    addbot penguin

then test it, bots work a bit better than they do in 4.1 it seems they haven't been broken by whatever broke them in 4.0, because they've just dumped stuff on top of the old quake code :)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
      0 points
    I'd have a test, but they havn't released a Mac version. :/
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Flash nades are going to piss CTF defenders off to hell and back. :P
    But yea, I will play against bots tomorrow probs. I didn't have much time today so just did a quick devmap of uptown, and a quick devmap of casa. Speaking of which, I'm not sure I like the new casa lighting. Something isn't quite right, but I can't put my finger on it. Could just be that I'm used to the 4.1 casa. idk.