Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - For you network savvy peeps.
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2010
      0 points
    Very helpful guys... :confused:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
  1.   0 points
    hahahhaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha for a good laugh visit here :bigsmile:.

sounds like your wireless is pretty stuffed... if you want to get into the settings for configuring the wireless router goto your laptop and bring up the setings / status for your wireless network connection, this will give you a gateway address, that is the address you want to put into your webpage.. this *should* bring up the webpage settigns for the wireless router... (if not its set to give out ips on a seperate range then lololol finding it without restoring factory defaults). the username and pwd should be admin and admin. cos no one EVER changes these things and i broke into a neighbours wireless ages ago and scored his username (email address) and password using asterixkey lol. snap!. :p.

and check all settings that might be in there to let you not ping... if that is the only laptop that can connect to the wireless that means u should have Mac address filtering enabled on it to block out other laptops connecting to it via wireless.. if your computers cant plug into it seen its 5ports and they dont work.. get a new router :tongue:

best thing you could really do if the above works and looks all good. is update the firmware on ya router. (they work much better without old firmware on them).

as for being able to ping it on cable and not on wireless. sounds like a wireless thing. but im gearing towards scorchos comment on buying a new one.
    cos being in a network environment if something cant ping another computer just on wireless, ya access point settings are wrong or stuffed. cos if u can on a cable then all good.

the other thing you can do is buy a 50mtr long utp cable and plug that into a port and tell ya bro to stfu and let him run around the house with that attached :bigsmile::bigsmile:

k in order do this..

1). try putting the vista laptop into the ethernet port of the wireless router, if this works and is pingable then its a wireless only problem (more narrowed to find the problem)
    2). get into config of wireless router with above method. and also try and update the firmware on it.. and check all settings.
    3). retest the pinging on it.. ping other machines, ping the routers.
    4). buy a long cable and use that :p or a new wireless ap.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
    • CommentTimeDec 16th 2010
      1 point
    Rocket:I'd tend to agree. But how to fix it is the next question. I'll have to try catch Khao at some stage and get him to walk me through everything.

ElScorcho:
    Rocket:But how to fix it is the next question

ElScorcho:stop being a tight ass and buy some decent gear

Rocket:Very helpful guys... :confused:

khaotik_lord:but im gearing towards scorchos comment on buying a new one.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    i love watching the progress as rocket's tightassedness becomes more and more obvious

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Why would I want to fork out money so that my brother can benefit and use all my internets?

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Hey it's not me who cares if your network is running how you want it lolol

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      1 point
    Lucifer:
    Rocket:I'd tend to agree. But how to fix it is the next question. I'll have to try catch Khao at some stage and get him to walk me through everything.

ElScorcho:
    Rocket:But how to fix it is the next question

ElScorcho:stop being a tight ass and buy some decent gear

Rocket:Very helpful guys... :confused:

khaotik_lord:but im gearing towards scorchos comment on buying a new one.

that is some pro execution right there. def worth a showbag
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Lol fuck it. He can just hook up when he needs to.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Rocket:Lol fuck it. He can just hook up when he needs to.

Exactly.
  2.   0 points
    lol gj :)