Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - For you network savvy peeps.
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2010
      0 points
    wait, wait, i've got this... get a 4 port wireless modem router, boom! god, i love me sometimes :tongue:

serial though, try just borrowing one and run some tests on the hardware you're using, as in replace (a) run test, reconnect. remove (b) etc including the laptop.

i'm putting $5 on the laptop being shit and... $10 on the WAP
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Well the wireless router is actually a 5 port router anyways. So I could try with that I suppose, but I wouldn't leave it like that. Too unstable.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    they might not be able to ping the laptop simply because it's Vista :P

we had issues with our home PC's as soon as we swtiched OS's on some of them, so ended up switching OS's on all of them.

Still using XP atm, actually, lol.

I'm not sure about the first PC, can you ping the rest of them from the other pc's?
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2010
      0 points
    All PC's can ping all other PC's. They can ping the laptop when it is connected via an ethernet cable to the main router (haven't tried doing the cabling on the wireless router). The laptop can ping them all when it is connected via the cable. OS is not at fault because it can be pinged, just not when wirelessly connected.

•  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    mate, if your 5 port router is unstable aswell i will put $500 on your network equipment being at fault. stop being a tight ass and buy some decent gear imo. plus you want completely different, tried and tested equipment to test your junk with.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Nonononono, the wireless router also has 5 wired ports as well. That is the only unstable router, and only in the sense that occasionally it doesn't like to work and it has to be unplugged then plugged back in. The main router is fine.
    I don't need to invest in better equipment because the wireless is only there to stop my brother bitching about not having wireless, so a $5 garage sale router is fine for that. :tongue:
    What I do want to know is what piece of equipment is doing the fuxoring so I can fix it. :wink:

•  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      0 points
    uhh, I would say the wireless router? lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I'd tend to agree. But how to fix it is the next question. I'll have to try catch Khao at some stage and get him to walk me through everything.

•  
      CommentAuthorLucifer 
      0 points
    Rocket:Nonononono, the wireless router also has 5 wired ports as well. That is the only unstable router, and only in the sense that occasionally it doesn't like to work and it has to be unplugged then plugged back in. The main router is fine.

Rocket:What I do want to know is what piece of equipment is doing the fuxoring so I can fix it. :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2010
      0 points
    Rocket:But how to fix it is the next question

ElScorcho:stop being a tight ass and buy some decent gear