Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Stephen Fry: What I wish I'd known when I was 18
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2011
      0 points
    For QI specifically (and most British shows), The Box is the best.
    For TV shows in general, TVTorrents is great. If you want to join TVTorrents let me know and I'll invite you, since I can give you 20GB free credit if I invite :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooow.

Yeah invite me please.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    sent to your gmail account
    p.s. the 20GB free credit is for that website, not your ISP (i mean it doesn't magically add to your ISP's bandwidth limit) :wink:

•  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Thank you sir!
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2011 edited
      1 point
    i use eztv.it and btjunkie and STILL the pirate bay (well done corporate america, massive win you dicks...) just generic torrent stuff, no vip sub deals :tongue:
    *and RLSLOG! awesome site. eztv and rlslog are def my favourites and bakabt for anime, members site but i think most of their stuff is public now too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2011
      0 points
    a combo of bakabt and nyaatorrents is good for anime for sure
    and i love btjunkie (did i introduce you to it?)
    demonoid is good sometimes too, especially for downloading full, unencoded discs

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    oh and if you get QI from The Box you will probs get good speeds since i'm seeding season 1 (my ratio is way low on that site because not enough leechers)

•  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
      0 points
    Maddness.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMarchic 
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2011
      0 points
    Are you able to invite me again to The Box Sub? Just got my computer set up at my place now haha.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMar 13th 2011
      0 points
    I don't have any invites for The Box since I hardly use it; I use TVTorrents a lot. AFAIK you can just register without an invite