Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - 3vIl
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2010
      0 points
    surely this guy is the flavour of the month hacker. everywhere i go i see, "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED" "3vil IS A HACKER AND BANNED"
    you're a douche mate, most people don't need some pussy to tell them where to go :smile:
    also, Mag wins
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    ElScorcho:also, Mag wins

SubJunk:mag wins

NuclearAge:mag wins

Heehehehehe I win :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorElScorcho 
      0 points
    3vil:FFS I was not hacking you retard It's not my fault you need to l2play spec me you wont find jack shit.

seriously though, i can't imagine there's a single forum he could post on where people wouldn't instantly recognise him as an epic serial hacker?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    We won't find Jack shit ayeee. Well we will find ur walls
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
      0 points
    Just to make it even bigger. Mag winz.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbrendan
      0 points
    Anddd 3vIl loses. bl bro, nao go away.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2010
      0 points
    "Across the oceans Across the seas, Over forests of blackened trees.
    Through valleys so still we dare not breathe, To be by your side.

Over the shifting desert plains, Across mountains all in flames.
    Through howling winds and driving rains, To be by your side.

Every mile and every year for every one a little tear.
    I cannot explain this, Dear, I will not even try.

Into the night as the stars collide,
    Across the borders that divide forests of stone standing petrified,
    To be by your side.

Every mile and every year, For every one a single tear.
    I cannot explain this, Dear, I will not even try.

For I know one thing, Love comes on a wing.
    For tonight I will be by your side. But tomorrow I will fly.

From the deepest ocean To the highest peak,
    Through the frontiers of your sleep.
    Into the valley where we dare not speak, To be by your side.

Across the endless wilderness where all the beasts bow down their heads.
    Darling I will never rest till I am by your side.

Every mile and every year, Time and Distance disappear I cannot explain this.
    Dear No, I will not even try.

For I know one thing, Love comes on a wing and tonight I will be by your side.
    But tomorrow I will fly away, Love rises with the day and tonight I may be by your side.
    But tomorrow I will fly, Tomorrow I will fly, Tomorrow I will fly.

"

awesome song to liston to when your relaxing :D

any nzers reconise the song? you should :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeNov 18th 2010
      0 points
    Yea, nice song.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorApoc
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2010
      0 points
    Haven't heard it. 3vil, suck it up princess. No offence or anything. + mag wins. 'Nuff said.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeNov 20th 2010 edited
      0 points
    From the NZ Lotto Advert :P

full song Here