Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - RS vs VA
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2012
      0 points
    Sounds good to me! 2 maps, one on each server, or what? And which map do you choose?

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSmaKa
    • CommentTimeMay 3rd 2012
      0 points
    13th being mothers day I won't tempt to play in fear of 45kg of female fury.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2012
      0 points
    Sounds good sub, I'm not sure which map yet. I forgot about mothers day, thanks for the reminder! Is that gonna be an issue for many people?

Our server has changed to a VPS and pings a bit higher... give it a go here: 202.85.229.177:27960

What's your server? I'll get the VA fellas to try it out. They should ping about 200 to yours while I think you might ping about 300 to VA's...
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
      1 point
    you bad bad bad bad boy!!! hahaha

there WAS a perth server which gives nicer pings to both sets of people (I think EH were renting it?) but I'm not sure if that's still up or not.. lol
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRuby 
      0 points
    mothers day is good for me
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    wantWit:Our server has changed to a VPS and pings a bit higher... give it a go here: 202.85.229.177:27960
    Cheers mate, can you cycle the map so I can connect? I don't have that version of dust anymore

•  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeMay 5th 2012
      0 points
    Yeah perth server would be good. Do any of you know ehsupermodel enough to score the rcon?

I currently have 7 votes remaining so watch out!
    •  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2012
      0 points
    We should be good for Sunday 13th at 8pm NZ time. We'll play Austria, what about ya'll?

Any confirmation on servers?
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2012
      0 points
    wantWit:We should be good for Sunday 13th at 8pm NZ time. We'll play Austria, what about ya'll?
    I'll get back to you ASAP on that

wantWit:Any confirmation on servers?
    Did you cycle so I can connect to yours to check ping?

•  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2012
      0 points
    Yeah mate, It's cycled. If it's running a map u don't have the TS is 202.85.229.177:27961 and jump is 202.85.229.177:27970.