Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - RS vs VA
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeJan 22nd 2012
      0 points
    We'll choose the ctf, you guys choose the ts. I guess standard server/map set-ups. We'll do ut4_sanc for ctf.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah let's go with Urban Zone configs :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Let's start on our server, so TS. Still deciding on the map.

•  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeJan 24th 2012
      0 points
    Aw man, I hate this...

Sorry but too many of our players pulled out because of work... I guess the timezones limit us to weekends only. The other thing is that it's looking like we have a match with ex` this Sunday...

I know this is a bit shitty of me but could we postpone this until Sunday 5th Feb?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMagnetoz 
      0 points
    That sucks man, but better you have your full strength team. I will talk to the guys and we will see how it looks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorScone 
      0 points
    Damn that sucks want, no problem though, we still love you guys
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      1 point
    Thanks for letting us know in advance :smile: Some clans just don't show up haha

•  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
      0 points
    Ah, cheers guys. I doubt we would have had 3 on Thursday. Sorry about that and I hope we can have a game Sunday next week.
    •  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2012
      0 points
    Hey guys, just wondering what the deal is with UZL. If you don't reply to the UZL arrangement by Sunday then it will be forced in our favour. If you're still in the league then roll up here http://www.urban-zone.org/index.php?name=Competition&file=detail&fixture=10709

Chur
    •  
      CommentAuthorRunamok 
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2012 edited
      0 points
    woulda been nice to send me a pm or something, lol, I've been busy enough sorting this weeks games to even look at next weeks ones

edit: scratch that, game is tomorrow night

edit2: what map do we want to play vs VA people? :smile:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Lucifer: TOO MUCH NICE STUFF IN ONE POST FxCK YOU ALL
    SubJunk: who the hell is Rocket?