Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - RS vs VA
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2010
      0 points
    Hey guys, I don't know how many of u are still active but would you be keen for a scrim with our clan?

www.va-urt.com
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Hey wantWit. I'm not sure we have enough active members atm. We recently had nearly all our leaders leave because RS just wasn't giving the commitment they wanted (which is a fair enough reason), and a lot of members also left with them, because the original plan was to just close down RS. I wasn't too keen on that lolz... so me and Khao run RS now.
    How many people would you be thinking of per team? I'll have a chat to the members and see if we can raise the numbers.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    im in

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
    • CommentTimeSep 7th 2010 edited
      0 points
    Oh I see, that seems to be the way it goes with this game :/
    5 v 5 is preferable but 3 or 4 would be ok. Do you like playing bomb mode? I wrote up some scrim details if you guys are keen:

Scrim request: VA
    Clans: VA vs RS
    Gametype: Bomb (8)
    Scoring method: Maps are divided into halves and maps are won by total halves. Ie. 2 maps played may result in a score of 2 - 0, or 3 maps as 2 - 1.
    Set up: round limit 15 per half, no time limit.
    Team size: 4 v 4, 5 v 5, up to you guys.
    Servers: We have servers in Hong Kong and Sydney and you have them in NZ? Would you like to play in our Sydney server so it's not so bad for our Asian players?

Sundays at 8pm NZ time (GMT+12) are good. How's the 12th or the 19th of this month?
  1.   0 points
    I'll come (assuming i'm still in RS) :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2010
      0 points
    BOMB!!!!!!! :bigsmile:
    I have to say, I personally LOVE bomb mode, but a lot of our members prefer CTF lol. I'm keen for a bomb match, and it seems we can get at least 4 players, so that's good.
    Sydney server is fine. We do have servers in Aussie as well, but I haven't been given proper admin rights in them yet, so your server would be best.

Guys (Pez, B0n3z, SubJunk, and any others who want to partake in the scrim), does Sunday 12th, 8PM NZT suit you?

2.   0 points
    oh there is kma proposed scrim with WC on sunday 8:30 AEST hehe
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    That's only 6:30 NZT :bigsmile: You got a full hour and a half to have your scrim lol.

•  
      CommentAuthorwantWit
      0 points
    Cool :) Well, we can always do the 19th too but that seems quite far away. Rocket, when u have confirmed with your players, let me know and I'll sort out the finer details like server password and the like. I'll start informing other VA players too.

8:30 NZ time GMT+12 (6:30 Sydney GMT+10) is fine.

Cheers guys.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Do you have an xfire or msn account wantWit?