Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - pyramids
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2010
      0 points
    Woa, nobody ever said you were close-minded dude. No need to have rant. :tongue:

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    People have said and do say that :smile:

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Well we didn't :smile:

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Rocket:Well we didn't :smile:
    You didn't? Maybe it was the aliens...

•  
      CommentAuthorflyingshoe 
      0 points
    LOL, WOW you read more than i did. i did not know about portals and such crap.
    I just saw a documentary on the kings chamber and how (yes rocket how not who) and how its granite blocks are real presice and the crack in one of them etc.
    That link was something i quickly looked at and thought was on the same topic but it sounds like it is full of shit.
    but you gotta admit that some of the rocks at punapnka are pretty interesting.
    ...and the history channel is my bible, i don't want to know its full of shit.....damn it......
    :sad::sad:
    love ya work........especially your earlier stuff!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    SubJunk:
    Rocket:Well we didn't :smile:
    You didn't? Maybe it was the aliens...
    Ok, I don't recall ever seeing one of us say it. I think that pretty much covers all bases :tongue:

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    flyingshoe:...and the history channel is my bible, i don't want to know its full of shit.....damn it......
    :sad::sad:
    Yeah it's a sad thing to learn :sad: and even sadder that they allow lying shows on there. I wish there was just one reliable channel on TV.

•  
      CommentAuthorb0n3z 
      0 points
    oi, fkn u failz rocket, ur ass is a homo! enable BB and maybe i wont failz0r so much. oi subbeh, did u check the thing about the pulse generator? That seemed feasible enough to me, i mean he made a scale model and it seems to be working fine, but who knows, i could be misguided again.

Marchic: If a thread doesn't get hijacked it's just not Red Skies... BOOBIES FOR ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    I can't just go and enable BB... Firstly, I don't run this site, SubJunk does, and secondly, I don't think it's a matter of flicking a switch, I think you'd actually need to install an add-on for that (though that is a guess, Sub would know more).

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    b0n3z:did u check the thing about the pulse generator?
    Is there anything about it on other websites?