Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - 5 mind-blowing ways your memory plays tricks on you
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2010
      0 points
    Your mind basicly sees what you want too see

i did a search methods course and its amazing the things you never notice - you only look for the things that your looking for / are bright or attractive

camo and dull objects you dont notice they are there even if your looking directly at it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Yeah mate, camo is really awesome.

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2010 edited
      0 points
    Which is why I nearly always dress in camo or dark colours. Makes it so much easier to blend into a crowd and eavesdrop xD

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Rocket:Which is why I nearly always dress in camo or dark colours. Makes it so much easier to blend into a crowd and eavesdrop xD

Mmm

if you go into the bush and die

please wear something bright (hunter orange?)

makes the job of searchers alot easyer as your body could be 5 metres away from them and they probs wouldent see you :wink:
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Which makes die and go seek so much more fun! :bigsmile:

•  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Rocket teh ninja

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    Rocket shall i do it the way the british / some americans SAR teams do?

walk around looking up?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2010 edited
      0 points
    Na, I prefer to hide on the ground. Too exposed up high.

And SubJunk, my nickname in class is assassin, because I just appear next to people, or in a room, or even in an elevator, without anybody even realising I'm there LOL. But I like ninja better, sounds so much cooler.

Oh, and the reasons I can do that is partly because of my clothing, but mostly because I walk deceptively quietly. It's awesome, because I don't even try to be quiet anymore, it's just my natural walk after all those years sneaking around when I was younger. I was evil lol, I loved making people jump, hehe.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    lol

when you look up your looking for legs

attached to a body

attached to a rope.
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket