Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'] = false; $Context->Configuration['CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'] = false; function CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions(&$Role) { $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MANAGE_COMMUNITY_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_IMMUNE_TO_MODERATION'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_NO_MAXIMUM_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_META_MODERATE'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_UNLIMITED_MODERATION_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_COMMENTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_OWN_DISCUSSIONS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_MODERATE_AND_META_MODERATE_SAME_COMMENT'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_RE_MODERATE_USERS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_USER_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_VIEW_OWN_POINTS_HISTORY'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_UP_VOTES'); $Role->AddPermission('CM_PERMISSION_CAN_SEE_DOWN_VOTES'); } $Context->AddToDelegate('Role', 'DefineRolePermissions', 'CM_Role_DefineRolePermissions'); ?> Red Skies | Urban Terror | Forum - Changing leaders
Not signed in (Sign In)

News

2012-12-03
4.2.008 released!
2012-12-01
Red Skies t-shirt
2012-10-28
4.2.004 released!
2012-10-12
4.2.003 released!
2012-10-03
4.2.002 released!
2012-07-30
Auth system
2012-05-29
4.2 News
2012-05-14
Member kicked

Vanilla 1.3.0 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2010
      0 points
    Rocket:You are a gun fanatic. That is all I need to know.
    Oh, and that isn't my favourite hobby. Just one of them (and the only one that makes any money xD)

i think if you play gun games you should kno what your useing :D
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    Let me pose a question. Do guns in games feel anything like the real thing? Like the recoil, the accuracy, the rate of fire, etc.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorSubJunk 
      0 points
    Rocket:Speaking of changing leaders... Me and Khao will need some permissions Subby.
    Good luck with those permissions!

Runamok: hard to tell if you've hit the crazy dancing guy to be fair
  1.   0 points
    Rocket:Let me pose a question. Do guns in games feel anything like the real thing? Like the recoil, the accuracy, the rate of fire, etc.

I don't get much recoil from my magic mouse when i shoot them :P

haha, but seriously though i'd like to know too. Never shot a gun before~
    •  
      CommentAuthorRocket 
      0 points
    SubJunk:
    Rocket:Speaking of changing leaders... Me and Khao will need some permissions Subby.
    Good luck with those permissions!
    Pfft.

SubJunk - Rocket teh ninja
    •  
      CommentAuthorkhaotik_lord 
    • CommentTimeJun 23rd 2010 edited
      0 points
    lol fail for us :smile:, its cos you are doing it wrong Rocket mate..... its like this..

'gets down on knees', please oh mercafull one, grant me the rights to abolish people, make choices and have free cable tv.. hmm might of asked to much for that. lol 'pulls out ky' now can i get free cable lol. :bigsmile:
    •  
      CommentAuthorNuclearAge 
      0 points
    pezcadorissimo:
    Rocket:Let me pose a question. Do guns in games feel anything like the real thing? Like the recoil, the accuracy, the rate of fire, etc.

I don't get much recoil from my magic mouse when i shoot them :P

haha, but seriously though i'd like to know too. Never shot a gun before~

recoil? = unless your mouse bounces around and boots you up then no

accuracy = short bursts in real life aswell :D

rate of fire is usealy correct (for UrT i think it is)